Nightmares

[HOOK POV]

Let me go! I can't stop hearing this in my mind. I'm being too protective. But it's just because I love her. I don't want her to get hurt.

"Well I think if I try to go after her she will kill me." I said and I sat. I can feel my shattered heart.

"Hey she is just upset. It's normal. She never lived in the Enchanted Forest. I'll talk to her. She needs a dad-daughter conversation." David said. I think it's a good idea. And he went.

"Guys where's mom?" Henry appeared. He probably woke up with the noise.

"She's with David outside. She'll be here in minutes, mate. Now go to sleep. You need to rest." I said and went with him to his bedroom.

"Killian? Can I ask you something?" he asked. I was surprised. I nodded.

"Do you love her? My mom?"

"Aye I do. Of course I do. I would trade everything for her. She's my everything." all I said was true.

"Good. And don't worry she will be okay. I heard your conversation. She is just scared of being a princess." he said. Smart kid.

"I know. We are all here to help her. Now sleep." I said and he went to his bed. This was weird.

[EMMA POV]

My coffee was warming me of the cold outside. This time I didn't forget my jacket. Maybe I was too rude. I hurt Killian with my words. I didn't mean it. But sometimes I just need my space. I was at the docks, whatching the sea and listening to the waves. The moon reflection, it was all so beautiful. But I was alone. I can't imagine if they just go to the Enchanted Forest and I'll be here in town but alone.

"You could wait for me" a male voice said.

I turned back and I saw my dad. I rolled my eyes with a little smile and he sat next to me.

"While I was bringing you to the wardrobe, I couldn't stop thinking how it would be to take care of a daughter, a princess. How it would be to teach you speaking, reading, fighting, riding a horse. How to lead a kingdom. Our first ball, our first dance. You're first dress." Tears appeared on my face. I couldn't look at him or I would start crying even more. So I just kept looking to the sea and listening to him.

"I never forgave myself. Never. I know you're scared. I understand you. I haven't been always a prince you know? But if there's something you do know well is that we never give up. We never run away. And that's exactly what you're doing. You're afraid of fall. But you know what? Just like I was supposed to do 28 years ago, we are here to help you and teach you. You're not alone. You only will be alone if you just stay here. Storybrooke isn't your home, Emma. We are your home. Your family. (...) I'm not forcing you to anything. But please... Please think better before you make your choice."

With many tears on my face I hugged him so hard and then he looked at me waiting for an answer.

"When do we start?" I said with a big smile and he smiled back.

We were on our way home.

"You know... About Killian... I think you should talk with him. He was really devastated-" he started.

"Yeah... I know. I just- sometimes I need my own space. But I understand him. He's just worried with all of these. And with the baby... I know. I'll talk to him." I said. Now I'm feeling guilty.

We went home. There was a big silence so I supposed everyone was sleeping.

My dad kissed my forehead "Night dad." and I went to my room. Killian was sleeping.

I dressed my pyjamas and I sat on the bed. I looked at him. What have I done? I love him.

I lay down next to him and I looked at him. I'm feeling so horrible right now. I gave him little parties on his face. His soft skin. His tasty lips.

"I'm sorry." I whispered to him with tears.

His eyes opened slowly. I looked at him and when he just saw me crying he hugged me so hard. " Emma it's okay. Don't cry. I'm here with you. I love you no matter what." and he kissed me. "I love you too! I-I'm so-so sorry..." with more tears.

I fell asleep with my head on his shoulder.

I woke up. We went outside to get a coffee. And then I saw a shadow. "How adorable? The lost princess and a pirate. Sounds perfect to me." a male voice said. Mr. Gold. "Miss Swan, you had lucky last time. But this time? It will be like this-" and suddendly he starts suffocating him increasingly harder. "STOP! No! Stop! We can do this in another way! Please! Please!" I cried.

I opened my eyes. I tried to breathe. I sat on the bed. Killian woke up. "Emma? Hey it's okay. It was just a nightmare. Calm down." he looked worried to me. He grabbed my hand. "Yo-You we-were there an-and the-then Rumple- he-he almost kill-killed you and-" I couldn't talk. "Swan I'm here. Nothing is going to happen." and he brought me a glass of water.

"I'm better now thanks." I said after 10 minutes trying to breathe. "It's okay Swan. Now go to sleep. You need to rest and it's 3am." he said and I nodded. We laid down with his arm under my head and looking to each other. I fell asleep.