Happy Endings

[EMMA POV]

"C'mon, love. It's not the first time you're in my ship." He says with a giggle.

I grab my gown to not stumble and I walked to the ship.

I followed him downstairs. Hum I know this place... Where I almost bang with old Hook. It was funny to see Killian jealous.

"I don't understand..." He whispered.

"What?"

"I don't understand why the shell didn't work." He says.

I grab the small shell.

"A contain spell." I said.

He looked at me like I was talking spanish to him.

"Regina told me about it... Only who enchanted it can take out what's inside it." I explained.

With this, the hope in his eyes faded.

"So I'm afraid we can't do that... The person who enchanted it was her father... He's the bloody king of the sea... Well at least he used to be..."

"Where do you think he is?"

"Well somewhere in the sea."

"So... I'm glad to say, we're in a ship right now." I said smiling.

[HENRY POV]

"What do you want?!" I said.

"We came to see if you were okay with Hope..."

"I'm totally fine. Now you can go away." I said. They shouldn't have done that to my mom.

"Henry?!" My grandma yelled.

Suddenly my mom (Regina) appeared.

"Henry sorry I came so late... Roland was crying and- It's okay but sorry." She said.

"You shouldn't have done it to my mom." I said to my granparents.

"You know?" David said with pain.

"Oh so you were planing to hide it from me too? I read the book, you know? It's all there. I thought you were good people and you wouldn't hide it from her but... Just go away!"

"Henry?! What's going on?!" Meanwhile all this, my mom Regina was confused.

"Are you two going to tell me what the hell did you do to my son?" My mom said.

My grandpas looked at me.

I ran upstairs.

[KILLIAN POV]

She was looking at the sea... Looking for a mad daddy, Poseidon. I don't think he will appreciate to see me again. Our past....

"Being a pirate for a night hum?" I teased her.

She giggled and rolled her eyes.

I came to her and I laid my arms around her.

"I... I need to tell you something, love." I said scared. She turned around.

I couldn't tell her. I don't want her to be afraid of me. Seeing her eyes make me feel weak.

"Hey... What's wrong?" She says landing her hand on my hand.

"Today.... With Ursula... She told me they were planing something bad... With you." She looked at me with confusion. "That's why I decided to try to give Ursula her happy ending, to make her understand... She doesn't need to play Rumple's bloody games to find happiness."

"Hey it's okay... We'll defeat them, just like we did with all the others-" She said but I interrupted.

"It's not just that... With all these... I-I almost killed Ursula. Because I wanted to. You've no idea how easy is to choose the darkness. I was a villain and I-"

"You're not anymore." She said.

She hugged me and kissed my neck.

"Killian... everyone has a dark side. Even being a hero." she whispered to my neck.

Then I pulled her away.

"But... It made me realize one thing: If villains don't get happy endings... Why did I get mine?" I said as a tear escaped my eye.

She looked at me not knowing the answer too. Then she realized something.

"Wait... You... You found a happy ending? What is it?"

I giggled.

"Don't you know, Emma? It's you."

She opened her mouth with admiration.

She started crying. Tears of joy.

"I-I wasn't expecting that answer..." She whispered and our foreheads touched each other.

Our noses next to each other and then our lips meeting. It was all perfect.

"You're everything to me." I whispered.

She pulled away and smiled. She's so beautiful when is blushing. I touched her cheek.

"Do you think it's time to call them?" she said trying to not blush.

"Yeah let's do it." I say as I take a conch from my pocket.