A New Feel

[EMMA POV]

"So you're princess Leia?" my mom said proudly. I blushed. "Hey... I was in a pinch okay?" and for a moment I just remembered the man I left alone with the woman we brought from the past. Hook... Where is he?

[HOOK POV]

I brought the woman called Marian to granny's. It was hard to bring her, because she freaked out when she saw a car. I understand her. That bloody thing moves too fast.

We finally entered in Granny's and Emma was there. With her parents, Henry and her new brother. She has a family. I don't. I'm alone. I'm a pirate and nothing more.
Emma didn't even notice I was there. So I went outside to drink and think about everything.

The granny's door opened.

[EMMA POV]

I went outside looking for Hook.
There he is. And for my surprise, drinking rum. "We did it! Everything's back to normal." I said. He smiled. "Yes it is. You're back to your family, to your home. I am alone again. Everything's normal. Again." he said. I felt bad.

"What are you talking about?"

[HOOK POV]

"What are you talking about?" she asked. I wanted to tell her everything I was feeling. How I love her, how I want to be with her, how I want to protect her.
"I..." I said, but exactly in that moment, the Granny's door opened. It was Regina. She was crying.
Emma went to her.

"Hey, Regina.. Everything okay?" she asked her. Regina gave her a snap. And she was about to snap her again but I appeared just in her front and I grabbed her arm.
"Don't even try." I said.
"So now you're protecting her..." she whispered.
I was right now between her and Emma.

[EMMA POV]

I was surprised. Hook protected me.

"You... YOU ARE A MONSTER! You're just like your mother never thinking of consequences." she said. What the hell happened? "That Marian... Is Robin's first love! Roland's mother! YOU DID THIS." oh no.. It's all my fault. She went away.
"No Regina! I didn't know who she was! I'M SORRY!" I did this. I went after her but hook pulled my arm. "Swan... Let her go... Hey calm down. It's okay. It's not your fault." he said holding me. It was weird. But I felt protected. It was really good.
I pulled away. No. This can't happen.

"I can defend myself." I said.
Suddenly I felt like I could trust him. So I did something I wouldn't do to anyone else.
I felt tears coming and I ran to his arms hugging him. Showing exactly what I was feeling inside. I'm not okay and I won't hide my feels anymore.

[HOOK POV]

Bloody hell. She just hugged me.
I tried to calm her down. She was crying like I've never seen. That breaks my heart.