What If I Fall?

[EMMA POV]

I sat in front of a mirror. She brushed my long hair and then she started doing a braid and then she picked my hair. This hairstyle remembered me when I played Princess Leia.

"What do you think?" my mom asked.

"It's beautiful... I didn't know you were so good with hairstyles." I said and she laughed.

"I liked to do my own hairstyles. My mom taught me when I was younger." she said. My grandmother. I read about her.

"Now... The dress! I have a lots of them. I can give you one." she said.

I smiled and she showed me the dresses. Suddenly someone knocked the door. I went to the door and I opened it.

"Morning, love." it was Killian grabbing a red box. I think I already saw that box somewhere.

"Morning!" I said and I gave him a quick kiss.

"Sorry to interrupt you but I thought this could help." he said coming in. He gave me the box. I looked to his eyes.

"C'mon love... Open it!" he said with a big smile.

I smiled and slowly I opened the box.

"You know I hate gifts." I said laughing.

I saw a red dress neatly folded with small diamonds.

"Is that-?" my dress! The beautiful dress I used when I danced with him. A tear trickled in my face. I covered my mouth with my hand. I couldn't believe. I took the dress of the box carefully. I looked to him. "Happy Birthday, love" he said laughing. I kissed him really hard and then we hugged. This was the best present someone could give me.

My mom was confused so I explained. "This was the ballgown I used when we traveled in time. I used this dress to go to the ball." I explained to her.

"Wow! That's so sweet Killian!" she said.

"Where did you get it?" I asked.

"It was in Gold's shop. Belle helped me finding it." he said. I smiled to him with watered eyes. "Thank you. I really really love it." I said.

"So what are you waiting for? Try it!" my mom yelled.

"I'm not sure I can wear this. My belly grew up a bit you know?" I laughed.

"It's okay. I can unscrew a little the pressure ropes." my mom said.

"Pressure ropes? What the hell is that?" I asked.

"It's like the shoe laces but these are in the back of the dress." she explained. Wow. I have to learn a lot.

"Okay, I'll leave you alone because that is princess business." he said and we all laughed. I kissed him one more time and he left us.

I tried on the dress.

[KILLIAN POV]

I went to my bedroom. I took the best costume I had and I dressed it. I went downstairs. I think Emma really liked the present.

I went to the garden remembering the wonderful night I had with her.

I enjoyed the view. I looked at the sea really far away. My old home. I changed. My old life... I hate it. I regret it.

"Missing your home?" I heard a female voice. I turned back and I saw her. The most beautiful woman in the world. She was wearing the ballgown. I looked at her and I walked slowly to her.

"You're my home now." I said and she kissed me. I kissed her back. She grabbed my neck.

"You look stunning, Swan." I whispered. I pulled her forehead to mine. "You look...." she started.