Always Something More

*You wanted villains? I'll give you villains mhuahhahah!! Hope you like itt :) *

[KILLIAN POV]

"But they did many exams to you and you're okay, love. You only have to rest, and be the wonderful woman you are." I told her grabbing her hand.

She took a deep breath and I saw a smile.

"C'mon, love. Let's take you to our bedroom, your next house during this week." I continued.

I laid Hope on her crib and I helped her getting up.

[EMMA POV]

My belly hurts like shit. I can't almost move.

Killian opened the door and the first thing I saw was my parents and Henry.

"Emma! Do you feel better?" my mom asked me. My dad helped me Killian bringing me to the bedroom.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said with a smile.

"Take Hope, mate." I heard Killian saying to Henry.

After long stairs, I came in the bedroom and with help I laid on the bed.

"Guys I just gave birth, I'm not dying." I said laughing.

"We just don't want you to be in pain." Killian whispered to me giving me a kiss on my forehead.

*1 Week After*

[KILLIAN POV]

"Wait what?! How is that possible? They were in New York!" Snow seemed confused.

"Somehow they are back. For some reason." I said.

I squeezed Emma's hand.

"But why are you so sure about that?!" Regina asked mad and confused.

"Ursula... She came to me." I told her.

"The sea bitch...." Regina whispered.

[EMMA POV]

"What?!" I yelled to him. Why would Ursula come to him?

"We have a past... A confused one. And I couldn't be more regret. She... She said she wanted revenge." Killian said. He wasn't looking to me. He was staring the floor, nervously. What's going on?!

"What the hell did you do to the squid?!" Regina yelled.

"Hey calm down, Regina. It's no one's fault." I said. She was out of line.

Regina took a deep breath and Robin helped her calming down talking to her.

With Regina yells I heard Hope crying.

I took a deep breath.

Killian got up but I interrupted him.

"It's okay. I'm going." I said and he sat again.

I walked to her room while they kept talking.

Everything is happening again.

Why are they back? Last time, they wanted to cast a curse to bring magic to all the world... Now? I have no clue.

Is Rumple with them?

My thoughs were interrupted when I saw the bedroom's door.

I went to the crib and there was her. With her small red face of crying. I took her in my arms.

"Hey... It's okay. Momma is here. Yes, I'm here..."

She stared me not crying anymore.

I sat on our bad.