I Always Confess to You

[EMMA POV]

I get up of the couch trying to forget what just happened.

I'm enganged and I have a child with Killian! How can I do this to him?

I wouldn't kiss him if I knew what he was doing. And why the hell did he do that?! What the hell just happened?!

"I-I- oh my god..." it's the only thing he can say right now.

"Why did you do that? I'm enganged!! I have children!! I LOVE KILLIAN!" I scream right in front of his face.

I'm mad. Really mad. He shouldn't have pulled me.

"I'm sorry, Emma. I have feelings for you-"

"Get the hell out of my house. I thought we were friends! For the first time... in my life... I could have a friendship, but no! I was wrong."

"Emma-"

"Get the hell out of here!" I yell.

He turns around and leads to the door. A tear falls from my eye and I wipe it.

When I'm finally home I sit again on the couch and I place both my hands on my head.

What did I just do?

Do I tell Killian? Yes.

Will he understand me? Forgive me?

And in that moment, I just heard the door.

"Emma?" I hear Killian calling for me from the hall.

I don't turn around. I just stay there on the couch with my hands still on my head trying to disappear.

[KILLIAN POV]

Should I tell Emma about what I did with the author? Yes.

I would never lie to her.

But then I'll have to tell her that I think she's going dark.

No. I don't wanna hurt her.

But I won't lie.

Bloody hell what do I do now?

I go to the living room. And there she is sitting on the couch. I only can see her back.

"Emma?" she doesn't turn around. "Why was August outside?"

I sit next to her. She looks at me and smiles. Fake Smile.

"What happened?" I ask her. Her smile fades.

"What?"

"What happened?"

She looks at the floor and doesn't answer me. I take both her hands and I grab them tightly. "What happened?" I ask again. She doesn't look at me but a tear falls from her eye. One single tear.

I grab her waist and I pull her into my lap. She lands her warm arms around my neck.

"August kissed me." she whispers into my ear.

"What?!" I almost yell.

"He just pulled me. It wasn't my fault. Killian I love you, you know that!"

I automatically get up "That bloody wooden man will see what I'm capable of-"

"Killian stop!" I hear Emma yelling after me.

She grabs my arm not letting me go outside to talk to him. I shake my arm and she left me go. Before I open the door I look at her. She had tears on her cheeks, red circles under her eyes and she's looking at me with a please-don't-do-that look.

I open the door and the first thing I see is him.

"What are you trying to do, mate?!" I shout pushing his neck against a wall.

"Killian Stop!! Please!" I feel her arms grabbing my arm but I'm stronger.

"I'm sorry, Killian. I didn't think. I'm really sorry." He couldn't stop saying. 

Just shut your bloody mouth. I think. I just wanna break his face in pieces.

What the hell am I doing?

I let him go and he fell on the floor trying to breathe.

[EMMA POV]

He finally leaves him and he falls on the floor trying to breathe.

Killian looks at his hand, scared and confused.

"Killian..." I whisper.

August is still on the floor. I try to take his hand but he runs away.

I follow him upstairs. "Killian! Please stop!" I try to call him a lot of times but he ignores me.

He finally stops walking and turns around facing me.

"Look I'm sorry-" I got interrupted with his lips meeting mine.

I kissed him back. It felt really good because I thought I would never have this again.

"I'm sorry, Swan... I was mad and jealous and I love you. That's why I did what I did." he said with pain in his voice.

I place my right hand on his cheek and he hugs me. "I love you too." I whispered to his neck.

"We should go downstairs solve somethings..." I say grabbing his hands.

"I'll go, love. I did this. Go check if Hope's okay." he said and placed a quick kiss on my forehead and he goes downstairs.

[KILLIAN POV]

"Do you love her?"

"Yes... I do." he said still with pain.

"If you truly do, don't do that ever again."

"Yeah... I should leave now. Just-Just take care of her."

I will.

He starts walking toward his horse.

I go to our bedroom and I find Emma sitting on our bed cradling Hope in her arms and I sit next to her.

"Can you please just hold her for a bit so I can change to my pajamas?" she says.

"Of course, love."

Once Hope is asleep, I lay her on her crib. "Good Night, princess" I whisper and I kiss her forehead.

When I'm ready to go to sleep she's already waiting for me on bed.

I lay on the bed and cover myself with the sheets.

"C'mere" I say.

She slides toward me. I place my arm under her head. Our foreheads touch and I can see her from a way I've never seen before. I think our faces have never been this close. Only when we are kissing of course, but I always prefer to close my eyes to feel her soft and warm lips.

I look at her. Her eyes are already on mine.
Our noses touch and then our lips.

All softly and in slow motion.
I'm lucky.

*Srry for bad english. It's midnight and I just really wanted to update guys. I'll try to correct the typos tomorrow so if you find some just tell me xD Night everyone :)