Swimming Under the Moon

*sorry for taking so much to update it. I hope you forgive me xD *

[KILLIAN POV]

"Yes I actually thought Henry was a crazy boy, you know? Talking about Evil Queens and curses and fairytales... It was so impossible." She said really concentrated on her toughts.
"Yeah I know how Henry felt... In New York... It wasn't quite easy to make you believe in me."
She laughed. "Sorry."
I touched her cheek and our eyes met. Those wonderful green diamonds. They were shinning, a bit watered. Tears were coming.
I kissed her like I've never done before.
When I pulled away, a tear was already falling on her cheek.
"Why are you crying, love?" I tried to smile but I couldn't with this sight of the person I love most crying.
"This seems too perfect."
I smiled. Glad it was a happy tear.
It actually seems too perfect. The full moon is highlighted. Hundred stars are filling the sky and everything is reflected on the beautiful lake right beside us.
Then I had an idea.

I got up and I pulled her arms to get her up too.
"Where are we going?"
Once she was up, I placed my hands on her scruff and I pulled her against me to kiss me.

[EMMA POV]

As we kissed, we were closer and closer of the lake.
"What are you doing?" I said between passionate kisses.
He picked me in his arms and I started laughing.
Then I realized what he was going to do.
"No no no! Killian NOO!"
He took out his shoes and then mine.
"I hope you do know how to swim."

And in seconds, I was in the cold water with him.
"Oh my god Killian you're soooo done." I said with a smirk.
"Hum can't wait for it."
He raised his eyebrow. I never get tired of him.
We looked at each other without saying anything and he kissed me passionatly and deeply.
Our wet lips touching made me feel like I could just slip on his lips.
I pulled him against me with my hand on his wet hair.
He was grabbing my waist with both hands underwater and right above us? Was the moon.
He wanted to kiss me more like it was the last time he was going to see me but I pulled away trying to breathe.
Our lips were millimeters away now and I could feel his breathing. His warm breathing.
I was shaking a lot because I was freezing.

Underwater, with Killian's help, I took my wet and heavy gown leaving me only with the corset.
I felt his hands on my waist again. He kissed my lips "I love you." he whispered, my cheek "I love you" he whispered again, my neck "I love you" and then my chest "I love you" he couldn't stop saying it.
He took off my corset in slow motion and kissed my wet shoulder.
"Killian, are we really going to do it right here?" I laughed.
"Can I just feel you?"

I kissed him and his neck passionatly.
I actually felt like a vampire. (Omg wtf did I just write?)
The more time we spent there, the more I was shaking. Even with these warm kisses and words, I was freezing.
I didn't want to stop this moment. So I kept kissing him.

[KILLIAN POV]

I pulled away. Her lips were purple and she was all creepy.
I touched her cheek and then her lips with my hand.
"You're cold. Come on let's go warm you." I said as I picked her in my arms and I took sheets I had brought in the bag.

I placed all the sheets I had around her.
We sat on the grass.
"You're not cold?" she said as she realized all the blankets were around her.
It was quite chilly thought...
"Don't worry with me, love."
She got up and sat right next to me placing her sheets around both of us.