Planning

New years eve passed quickly and a few mornings after Amelia is wide away staring at the ceiling. She's trying to think of something she can do with Queen, she has her heart set on doing something but what?

Knowing she's not going back to sleep she gets up and gets changed, she checks her scars in the mirror applying some cream now the stitches have dissolved. Her bruises are gone to and she's put on a little weight meaning she's not just skin and bones anymore.

Putting the tub back on the shelf Amelia spies the blue letterbox out the corner of her eye. She hasn't checked the list for a while so she grabs it out and looks down the list, her eyes stopping at the music career one.

She not really going into the music business but perhaps it will inspire her for the Queen project, there is a gift with this one something she found strange.

Reading the letter her mind is blown by what is in the package, putting the objects back in the box and goes downstairs for breakfast plan in mind.

"Morning," She greets entering the kitchen.

"Morning love," Anita smiles over her shoulder, "Breakfast?"

"Yes please," She sits at the table, "Brian?"

"Yeah?" He replies absent-mindedly continuing to read the paper.

"When does Uncle Rog get back from his honeymoon?"

"This evening. Why?"

"Because we need a band meeting."

Brian puts his paper away and looks at her, eyebrows raised, "You have an idea?"

"I have something that Queen fans are going to love but I'm not telling you until I can tell Uncle Rog at the same time," She grins teasingly.

"Can I know where you got the idea so suddenly?" She didn't have the idea yesterday when he asked her.

"It was dad's idea," Never in her life has she had the upper hand on such an exciting idea and she's going to joy that feeling for a little longer.

If it's Freddie's idea then he has every reason to be excited about what it could be, "He'll be here on Monday. I'll make sure of it."

"Here you go," Anita put the plates on the table.

"Thanks, mum," Amelia eats slowly, though her stomach is a lot better at holding down food now she still has the occasional morning when she races to the toilet or sink. And this morning is one of them, she ate the hash browns fine but the moment she swallows some of her egg she's out of her chair and running to the nearest bathroom.

"Sorry," She murmurs coming back a few minutes later, "I don't understand why it's still happening."

"Did you have a full check over when you were at the hospital?" Anita queries.

"No, just the stitches and bad bruises were seen too."

"Well, maybe you should go to the doctors?" Anita suggests, "Make an appointment, I'm not saying internal bleeding because we would know by now but you said he kicked you in the stomach so maybe internal bruising to your stomach?"

Brian agrees, "Anita's right. It's better to be safe than sorry and they might be able to give you something to help."

Sighing Amelia leaves the table again to ring the doctors, "I have an appointment on Monday at half past 12 with Doctor Melrose," She comes back and tries to finish her breakfast.

------

All weekend Brian has been trying to find out about Amelia's idea but she's kept her mouth tight shut on the matter. So when Roger arrives Monday morning Brian hurries him into the house, "Bloody hell Brian, have you won the lottery or something?"