Aftermath

Waking up Amelia's head felt like lead, she dreads opening her eyes but she rubs them groaning. She opens them quickly realising that this isn't her bedroom or her bed, looking down she's not in her dress anymore but a baggy t-shirt that definitely doesn't belong to her.

Rolling over she sits up finding the bed next to her empty but someone has been sleeping there, that side of the bed is still warm so they haven't long left.

The door to her left opens and Gwilym walks out in nothing but his boxers, "I'm guessing that's the bathroom and not the living room," She laughs looking him up and down.

"You'd be right," He chuckles sitting on the bed and kisses her forehead, "How's your head?"

"I could use some pain killers but otherwise I'm good, is anyone else up?"

"I don't think so, it has only just gone 10 and we didn't get back to till 2am."

Glancing at the bedside clock Amelia yawns, "What happened last night? I remember us in the beer garden but after that, it's not very clear."

He laughs to himself gathering his clothes and towels, "Um... we had another few rounds and then started to leave for a taxi but you and Lucy had other ideas. Lucy wanted to go for a swim in Trafalgar square fountain and you wanted Rami to wake the lions up."

Blush burns her cheeks, "Oh god, I haven't had a proper drink in so long it probably wasn't the best idea to have so much. Um... did we have...?"

"No," He tells her firmly not wanting her to think he'd ever take advantage of her.

"Oh," She feels a little relieved but also disappointed, "Why didn't we?"

A smirk stretches across his lips, "I believe it's classed as raped to have sex with someone unconscious."

"Unconscious? Oh good god," She climbs out of bed to use the bathroom.

When she comes back Gwilym continues, "I undressed you because I didn't think would be very comfortable sleeping in that dress but that was it, I promise."

The fact that he cares enough to reassure her like that makes her heart swell, "I trust you but thank you."

"I'm going to have a shower, help yourself to anything in the kitchen. There should be some painkillers in the cupboard under the sink, you probably won't be the only one needing them," He pecks her lips before brushing past her into the bathroom. Once he's closed the door she heads to the living room/kitchen.

As predicted no one else is up and it looks like Amelia and Gwilym weren't the only ones to get closer last night.

Joe is on the sofa with Rosie sandwich between him and the sofa, Ben is on the floor trousers on but no top with Brianna curled up almost on top of him. Lucy and Rami are nowhere in sight so she assumes they are in the other bedroom.

Amelia's mum instincts kick in, she fills up the kettle and finds the painkillers then starts cleaning up the rubbish, cups and bottles off the floor.

She stood at the kitchen counter drinking her coffee when the spare room door opens and Rami walks straight past her to the bathroom not noticing her once.

Looking through the spare room door she sees Lucy asleep on the bed, Just friends huh?

When Rami comes back he notices Amelia stood at the counter and blushes, "Were you stood there when I walked past?"

"Yes, I was," She laughs nodding her head towards the spare room door, "Just friends huh?"

Rami blushes more stuttering over his words to find the right answer, "Don't worry, I can keep a secret," She winks turning to the kettle, "Coffee?"