Night In

***Smut warning

The knock-on Gwilym's door is a welcome one, it's Saturday evening once again and he is in his flat binge-watching Netflix. Gwilym is the sort of person that likes to be busy until an hour before he goes to bed so the fact it's only half five and he has nothing to do is boring.

Swinging the door open he is greeted by his beautiful girlfriend, "Evening," He smiles leaning against the door frame.

He hasn't seen her all week since they'd been away filming the making of Bohemian Rhapsody scene at a farm a few miles away and Amelia hadn't gone with them because Freddie hadn't been very well.

"We have a kissing scene to rehearse," She holds up the bottle of wine.

"It's only a peck on the lips," He smirks.

"Still needs rehearsing," She ducks under his arm walking inside grinning over her shoulder teasingly.

"Where's Freddie?" He looks around the hallway to make sure he's not shutting him out then closes the door and follows her into the room.

"Oh so you only want to see Freddie, I see how it is. Fine I'll go then," She turns her nose up in false annoyance and heads for the door.

As she walks past him he grabs her arm pulling her back, "Now I never said that," He breaks his sentence with a kiss, wrapping his arm around her waist the other hand sinking into her hair to deepen the kiss.

She leans into his embrace wrapping her arms around his shoulders, the wine still in one hand. Pulling back he repeats, "Still didn't answer my question, where's Freddie? Is he feeling better?"

"Yep all better and having a sleepover at Milo's so I'm childfree all night," She steps away from his embrace putting the bottle of wine on the kitchen counter.

He pulls her back so her back is against his chest kissing down her neck, "Fancy going out for dinner?"

"I'm not really dressed for dinner," She tilts her head back to look up at him gesturing to the leggings, graphic t-shirt, boots and woolly cardigan she's wearing.

"Rubbish," He slides both arms under her cardigan he turns her around kissing her nose, "You look beautiful as always. It's just a small Indian restaurant not far from here."

"Fine but I'm not wearing this t-shirt," She walks towards his bedroom while Gwilym calls the restaurant to make a reservation.

After hanging up the phone Gwilym walks down the hall rounds the door frame to his room and the air leaves his lungs. Amelia is stood next to his wardrobe slipping on a denim blue button-up shirt, everything else removed.

On him, it fits nicely but her it's too long making it look like a dress, which he assumes is that desired effect.

Turning around to face him she does the buttons up but gives him a glimpse of the sexy underwear she's wearing underneath. Leaving the leggings off she puts her long boots back on, borrowing one of his smaller belts cinching it at her waist to show off her curves and slips her cardigan back on.

His jeans become tight at the sight before him, she's always beautiful but there's something about her wearing his shirt that makes her look so much sexier.

"You're going to be the death of me," He growls voice low wondering how he's going to get through dinner.

"I hope not," Amelia smirks glad to see this is having the desired effect, "because I have plans to enjoy that wine when we get back and maybe give you a better view of the underwear I'm wearing."