Chapter 47

I'm so sorry I've taken so long to update. I work almost forty hours a week while still going to school. I hardly have time for myself. 

Also when tf did this story get 10K views? Like how and thank you to everyone who's made it this far in the story with voting and commenting!!!!! Anyways, I made my choice on what happens to Scarlette. You all ready?

Steve, Nat, T'Challa and I stand at the edge of the barrier staring at a woman who has horns like Maleficent. 

"Where's your other friend?" My sister fake pouts.

"You will pay for his life with yours. Thanos will have that stone."

"That's not gonna happen." Steve says.

"You are in Wakanda now. Thanos will have nothing but dust and blood." T'Challa pitches in. 

"We... have blood to spare." She brandishes her sword with a snarl, and the ships behind her start raising their outer hulls to allow their "passengers" to disembark.

We approach the tribes and everyone further in the lands.

"Did they surrender?" James asks sardonically.

"Not exactly." I say.

The Black Panther leads the Wakandans in the war cry "Yibambe!" telling them to hold fast as the Outriders bound toward the barrier; Maleficent drops her sword arm down in the signal to attack.

"What the hell." Jame says looking at their 'army'. 

"We're out numbered." I tell him.

"Looks like we pissed her off."

"They're killing themselves." Okoye says in horror.

As a few Outriders managed to squeeze through intact, the Border Tribe take a knee and raise their shields. 

The Kingsguard behind them level their sonic spears over their comrades' shoulders, and on Black Panther's command, fire at the approaching monsters. 

James uses his M-249 machine gun, and Bruce fires the Hulkbuster's hand repulsors.

"You see the teeth on those things?" Sam says in horror.

"It's gross. But ripping their heads off is kind of fun." I joke shooting two in the head and slicing one with my blade.

Rhodey drops grenades along the barrier killing more of the aliens.

Everyone notices a pack of Outriders starting to run around the force-field to the right of the defenders' position.

"Cap, if these things circle the perimeter and get in behind us... there's nothing between them and Vision." Bruce states.

"Them we better keep 'em in front of us." Steve states grimly.

"How do we do that?" I ask with a whine. 

"We open the barrier." T'Challa states putting his comm to his mouth. "On my signal, open North-West Section Seventeen."

"Requesting confirmation, my King. You said open the barrier?"

"On my signal."

"This will be the end of Wakanda."

"Then it will be the noblest ending in history." 

Steve readies one of his Vibranium hand guards. T'Challa shouts a command in Xhosa; the Border Tribesmen disengage their shields and stand, as the Black Panther walks out in front of them, never taking his eyes off the enemy.