Chapter 4

We arrive in Germany just in time to see Loki about to attack an innocent old man. Steve fell from the sky and blocked it with his shield.

"You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing."

"The soldier. A man out of time." Loki said creepily. He looked at me in the jet.

"I'm not the one who's out of time." From above Cap, the QUINJET arrives. A machine gun is pointed towards Loki.

"Loki, drop the weapon and stand down." Nat says from the jet.

Loki tried to blast the QUINJET. Natasha moves it just in time, giving Steve time to throw his shield at Loki. They both begin to fight. Loki hits him to the ground. Cap then throws his shield, but Loki hits it way. Cap, using all the moves like a boxer to take down by Loki. Standing over him, he points the scepter's tip on his helmet.

"Kneel." Loki states.

"Not today." Steve says flip kicking him. Next thing I knew is hearing Iron Mans theme song playing inside the jet.

"Romanoff's, miss me?" Tony questioned.

We got Loki in the jet. As we are on our way back, we hear thunder. I don't know where it's coming from. Some guy then enters the jet and takes Loki. All I see is a red cape.

"I'd sit this one out Cap these guys are basically gods." I say trying to close the door.

"There's only one god ma'am and pretty sure he doesn't dress like that." Steve says as he jumps off the jet to catch up with Stark.

"I swear it's like babysitting." I said getting up and grabbing a parachute.

"Nope, no way. Stay out of this Lette." Nat yells at me.

"Can't, those boys won't fix it. They need a woman to solve their problems. Otherwise, nothing gets done," I say jumping out of the jet. As I get down, I feel a blast below me. When I land, I shed the parachute, "Please tell me you did not do this." I said rolling my eyes and the now knocked over forest.

"If it isn't Lady Romanoff."

"Hello Thor." I said giving him a hug.

"You know Shakespeare over here?" Tony questioned.

"Yes, when he came to Earth, I was one of the agents assigned to investigate him. Now let's grab Loki and get your asses back on the jet," I turn around to walk up the hill where Loki is. They stand there looking at me. I turn around crossing my arms, "I'm sorry did I stutter."

They follow me back to the ship with Loki. I sat upfront with Tasha. We didn't speak. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Steve just staring at me. I smirked to myself. When we arrive back to the carrier, I walked off and began conversing with agent Hill.

Looks like Steve got to see Lette take control. Maybe he'll make her the leader😂😂