Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Previously on "You owe me a date"

"You sure together." Everyone looks at him confused. "Lette over here made a little deal with me." They all turn towards me. I continue glaring at the ground. "Join me and live. Or kill her first, in front of the Captain."

"Lette? Tell me that's not true." Steve steps forward. I step back.

"I'm sorry." I walk over to Ultron and his bots.

Steve's POV

"Lette? Tell me that's not true." I step towards her but she steps back. I can tell by the look on her face what he's saying is true.

"I'm sorry." She turns around and walks towards Ultron.

"No." I say just under a whisper.

"I told you she was bad news." Tony states a matter of fact. Maybe he's right. She chose Ultron, the bad guy.

"Now this is the best I can do. An army of robots along with an assassin with no morals. I'm un-stoppable." I look at Lette she's standing behind him twirling a knife in her hand. She's really doing this. I can't believe she's really doing this.

"No, you aren't," Tony states, "We're the avengers." He looks at Wanda and Pietro, "All of us." They nod back at him, "You may have her," He points at Lette, "But you made one mistake?"

"And what is that?" Ultron asks.

"We always win." Tony fires a beam at Ultron, Thor joins in with his lightening and Wanda blasts him with his magic. The metal of his body slowly starts melting away. It's a little horrific to look at. Ultron falls to his knees. They stop firing at him. We defeated him.

Ultron slowly stands back up.

"Not, this time." He commands his bots to attack.

We start fighting. Natasha runs towards Lette and begins fighting her. They go back and forth. I can see Nat pulling her punches, but so is Lette. I throw my shield breaking twenty bots before it comes back to my arm. This gives me a minute to collect my thoughts. I see Natasha and Lette talking as they fight. Everyone has the bots handled. I run towards Nat to help out with Lette to see if I can figure out why she's doing this.

Nat throws a round house kick towards her sister. Lette grabs her leg mid spin and pulls Nat off balance. I throw my shield at Lette. I don't want to, but if she's going to be a bad guy, I can't hold back. She does a backhand spring kicking the shield away into the rubble in the process.

"Lette what are you doing?" I walk towards her. I don't want to fight.

"I'm sorry, Steve, but I can't let him kill you." She runs towards me and goes to give me a right hook. I block it and grab her other arm restraining her. I pull them behind her back pushing her chest against my own.

"He wouldn't have. We would have gotten through this together. I wouldn't have let anything happen to you or me."

"I'm sorry." She whispers, I look at her confused then she kicks herself off using my knee to flip herself out of my grip as an ironman suit wraps around her body, but she doesn't look like Tony, she looks like Ultron, but more feminine.

"Lette please don't do this."

"I have too." She holds up her arm towards me.

"Let don-" She fires at me knocking me off my feet and taking the air out of lungs.

"Cap you alright?" Nat asks me.

"Yeah, but that's the second time today." I groan. She walks over helping me up.