Hongjoong - Cafe⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

——————————————————————————
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

Y/n looked up from the small sketchpad she was doodling on, as the bell on the door chimed, signaling a customer walked in. Setting down her charcoal pencil down, while pushing her book off to the side, she walked over to the cash register, greeting the customer.

A blue haired male walked in, a black mask over his face, and his ears were lined with chained earrings and small hoops. "Eight Iced Americanos." He muttered, looking down at his phone.

"$9.50, What name?" Y/n said, ringing it up.

"Hongjoong." The idol said, handing her a $10 bill, not asking for the change. Other people in the cafe stared as the man with blue hair walked through, making his way towards the back.

Y/n put the coffees in two cup holders, calling out Hongjoongs name, then bid him farewell as he left through the door.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Hongjoong visited the cafe, everyday, ordering the same cup of coffee with a chocolate brownie. He stayed for 20 minutes, seeming to always come when the cafe wasnt too busy, so the brown haired cashier would be sitting behind the counter, sketching away with her charcoal pencils.

Then, Wooyoung joined Hongjoong one day.

"Hyung, why do you like this cafe so much? We literally have a store under us when we practice, you can get snacks there." Wooyoung questioned, trailing behind the older as they walked through the pastel blue painted door.

"Because shes cute." Hongjoong shrugged, pointing to the girl behind the counter.

"Hi, the usual for you?" The girl asked, recognizing Hongjoong by how many times he had came before and ordered the same things. The blue haired nodded his head, eyes crinkling as he smiled under his mask. "And for you?" She asked, turning to the other male.

"Do you have hot chocolate?" He asked, his eyes wandering the menu above the register. Y/n nodded. "Can i have a medium hot chocolate with whipped cream and carmel drizzel, please?"

Y/n laughed and nodded her head, "$5.24." Hongjoong payed her and the two boys sat at a table not too far away from the register.

"Ah, she would be good for you." Wooyoung let a giggle escape, playing with the things on the table. Hongjoong squinted his eyes at the younger, "Are you teasing me?" Not being able to stop it, Wooyoung burst into fits of laughter.

"Hongjoong!" Y/n calls out, placing two cups and a brownie on the counter.

Hitting the younger on the shoulder, Hongjoong shoves him towards the register, "Go get the order, why dont you."

"Go get the order," Wooyoung mocked, "Go get her number, why dont you." Then, he scurried off before Hongjoong could hit him again.

Y/n laughed, noticing they didnt know she could hear them. She would be lying if she said she didnt find Hongjoong attractive, Wooyoung was attractive too, but Y/n didnt consider him her type.

Deciding to do it for his hyung, Wooyoung shyly asked, "Excuse me, but can i have your number?" Y/n raised an eyebrow at him, "No, not for me! For Hongjoong hyung." He rushed out, slightly panicking.

Y/n took a napkin from the counter, then scribbled down her number, handing it to Wooyoung along with the order. "Have a nice day!" She bid, as he walked away.