Wooyoung - Paper Trials ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

A/N: wrote this on my work break, sorry if it's bad😭
_____________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚   °
*. * ·

"Okay, if you get rid of this section of of text right here, and further elaborate on this idea, you're paper will be a way better than grade than when you first turned it in. Wooyoung I swear if you don't stop looking at me and start typing I will actually throw a book at your face." The sound of Wooyoung's laughter filled your dorm room as he threw his back down on your mattress. You tossed your notebook on his stomach.

"Just one kiss?" He begged, rolling on his side and watching your notebook flop onto your lap. You had not kissed him in two hours and he was acting like he hasn't seen you in two weeks. "Write your paper!" You scoffed and took your laptop from the bed and set it on your lap, highlighting the specifics in Wooyoungs paper that needed rewriting. He groans and leans his head on your shoulder, sitting next to you with an arm around your waist. "Please? I swear it'll make me focus." He whined in your ear, repeatedly nudging your shoulder with his head. "No, cause it's never just a kiss with you." You say, shrugging your shoulder at him sharply. "How about we make a deal? Every two hundred words I rewrite you give me a kiss." He proposed before taking the laptop from you.

A smile fought its way onto your face as you nodded your head at his words, "Sure, but you better be looking at the notes I wrote for you." You kissed his cheek and leaned back against the wall opening up a book you recently started.

You were on page 84 when Wooyoung set the laptop aside and tugged on your shirt, "Kiss. Please?" He told you, pouting his lips in a dramatic way until you leaned over to press your lips against his, running your thumb over his cheek lightly. "The essay wasn't that bad, hurry and rewrite." You told him, pulling away. He huffed and started typing again.

An hour and a half later, Wooyoung was finished with his rewrites, and your poor laptop was abandoned on the night stand, while Wooyoung made sure to wrap you in his arms. "I say we go get lunch, and skate around the park holding hands and annoying people." You laughed at Wooyoungs suggestion, but didn't disprove of it.

"You're not riding my board, telling you right now. I spent too much time customizing it." You tell him, slipping on the first pair of shoes your eyes fell on. He rolls his eyes while putting on his shoes, "I'll steal it from you."