Jongho - Ignored ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

________________________________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

"Y/nnnnn." Jongho calls out, but the girl does not move a muscle. He reaches his hand out a lightly pokes her face, and although she flinches a little, she still payed zero attention to her boyfriend.

The three members that were sat on the couch with them all looked at each other with the same curious look in their eyes. "What'd you do to Y/n?" San asked.

Jongho glances at him for a second before looking back at the motionless figure. "Nothing."

"Well obviously you did something since shes ignoring you." Wooyoung added in. "You're just lucky she doesnt hit you." Yeosang, her older brother, pouted, glaring playfully at the younger.

"Well, we should let them figure this out, lets go get ice cream." San suggested, taking Wooyoung by the arm and motioning for Yeosang to follow them.

Once they were alone, Jongho scooter closer to Y/n, then he grabbed her face in his hands and pressed his lips against her, taking her by surprise.

Seeing her face turn a shade of red, Jongho laughed, "Babe, stop ignoring me." He demanded, pulling her smaller frame against his, holding her close.

"Thats not fair, you arent supposed to do that while im trying to ignore you!" Y/n groaned, leaning her head on his shoulder.