Jongho - "kiss me" ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

A/N: SHORT...any Christmas plans for my readers? Or do you not celebrate? I'm curious ^_^

_____________________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚   °
*. * ·

"Y/n," Jongho whispered to his sleeping partner, it was 7:23 am on a Saturday and Jongho had to go to KQ Entertainment for a five-day-long schedule that was three hours away and he was currently trying to wake Y/n so he could tell them goodbye. "Honey," He called again, lighting shaking them, but still getting nothing from their closed eyes. "BABE!" He yelled, flicking their forehead lightly and cracking a smile when they flinched and their eyes fluttered open.

"Jongho," Y/n whined, closing their eyes and turning away from the male idol. "It's like 5 am." They said, turning to face Jongho when he caught their arm and turned them around. "Yeah, and I have to go soon, so kiss me goodbye." He told them, sitting on the edge of the bed so he could hold Y/n for a couple more minutes before the rest of his members would pick him up. "Also, it's not 5 am, it's 7:30, so you should get up and make yourself a good breakfast." Y/n hummed in contentment and snuggled into Jongho's chest.

When Jongho noticed the lack of movement from his partner, he shook his head but felt a smile forming on his face, "Hey! Kiss me goodbye, before you're calling me in the middle of the night about how much you miss me." He teased, pecking their temple and loosening his hold on them. Y/n laughed softly, but forced themselves to get up and turn to Jongho, "Come on, we both know it's you who calls me in the middle of the night."

Then, Jongho finally gets his goodbye/good morning kiss, which leaves him sad that he has to leave and be deprived of so many kisses. "I love you." He whispers against their lips gently, going back in for a second kiss. "I love you more." Y/n says back, running their thumb against Jongho's cheek. "Goodbye, I'll see you in 5 days."

"Bye."