Yeosang - Head scratches ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

A/n: I should be asleep but hey we have a 5 day week off of school, might as well write. Also, I have multiple prompt list...should I post those for request?
[not proof read]
_____________________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚   °
*. * ·

You just wanted to finish your new book you bought, Love Maps by Eliza Factor (A/n: someones buy this for me😩), but Yeosang clearly had other plans.

He had just got a break from his hectic schedule seeing as ateez had just finished a comeback. When he invited you over, you were thrilled because it had been a while since you guys spent time together, but recently you bought a new book and all your attention has been focused on it.

Now, you were stuck with a manchild clinging onto you with full intent of not letting you leave his arms. Your book was left on your bag, on the other side of his room.

"Yeosang, I missed you too, but please? You know how I get with books, I have to finish this one." You whined to your boyfriend who had every part of his body touching you in some way, ensuring you couldn't leave him. He sighed in a dramatically exaggerated fashion, before releasing you. You immediately ran to your book and flipped open to the page you were on. Content in just reading your book again, you sat on the floor comfortably and let your eyes can along with the words.

But, you could feel Yeosangs gaze on you and his silent wishing you'd cuddle with him. Knowing you could never say no to him, you snapped your book shut and went back in the bed, "Okay, proposition for ya," You leaned against the pillows in a sitting position over the blanket, then gestured for Yeosang to come over. "Lay your head in my lap." You explained when he shot you a confused look. So, swaddled up in a blanket like a baby, he laid his head on your lower stomach and wrapped his arms around your waist. "Youre so lucky I sort of love you." You told him, opening the book again and finding the sentence you had left on, your free hand going into his hair and scratching his scalp. "What do you mean sort of? You totally love me." He complained, nuzzling his face into the fuzzy brown sweater you wore. "Yes, of course." You replied casually. He scoffed but didn't comment anymore.

You would stop scratching his head every now and then you flip the pages of the book, and at first he would complain every time you stopped but in the past 8 minutes he didn't say anything. You didn't say anything either.

Thirty minutes later, you closed the book, marveling at how fast you finished it. Yoy looked down at Yeosang and found his eyes were closed and he was snoring softly. You let out a quiet chuckle and shook your head, bringing both your hands to play with his soft hair. "Poor Yeosang, I'm sorry I neglected you today." You whispered to the sleeping beauty in your arms. "I'll make it up to you tomorrow." You promised, trailing one of your hands down his back and up again, making him let out a soft noise of contentment in his sleep.