Hongjoong - Leaving ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

——————————————————————————
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚   °
*. * ·

The sun had barely seeped through the curtains, warm rays of sunshine hitting your skin, causing you to stir. When you dont feel Hongjoong next to you, you sit up to look around.

After hearing the shower cut off, you remembered, he leaves for tour today. A little saddened at the thought, you roll out of bed to stretched your tired limbs.

Coming out of the shower, Hongjoong is a little taken back when he sees you standing near your dresser as you brush your hair, "Sorry, did i wake you?" He apologized, slipping on a black tshirt with sweats as his towel rest around his neck, his wet hair dripping onto it.

"No, it wasnt you, it was the sun." You said, walking over to him and taking the towel, running it over his damp hair. "When do you leave?" You asked the dreaded question.

He checks his watched before answering, "30 minutes."

"So soon?" The thought of not getting to have at least breakfast with him saddened you.

A sympathetic smile speads onto his face, "I'm sorry." Putting his finger under your chin, he lifted your head, and kissed your forehead, letting his lips linger for a second longer.

"Its fine, i guess i have to hang out with Felix and the others now." You joked, making him genuinely smile, and his eyes disappear for a second.

"Yeah, but not too much, you dont want a scandal or something." He joked back, grabbing his phone and earbuds.

"Please, we both know its because you get jealous." He immediately makes a confused face, "I do not get jealous." The pout on his face said otherwise.

He checked his watch a last time, "I really need to get going." He sighed, grabbing his black face mask and pulling on his shoes. He goes back in the bathroom and comes out with his hoodie, "Here, i wore this one last night." He hands it to you before kissing you softly, "Only 6 months."

"I love you." You said, wearing his hoodie immediately. Joong was all smiles when he looked back at you, "I love you, too."

Then, he was out the front door, climbing into the black van that was parked outside your house.

Taking out your phone, you dial your brothers number, "Changbin~ah, lets have breakfast with your members, my treat." He agreed, upon hearing free breakfast, and hung up.

You changed your pants and freshened up, before walking to your porch, looking to where the black van was previously parked, "Only 183 days." You mumbles to yourself, playing with the strings if the hoodie.