Wooyoung - Photocard ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

——————————————————————————
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚   °
*. * ·

"Youngie!! Its here!!" I yelled in excitement, setting the Amazon package on the counter, then going to find Wooyoung.

"Whats here?" He asked, peeping his head out from the closet.

"The album!!"

His eyes went wide as he ran towards me, "You bought Blackpink sunbaenims albums and you didnt tell me!?!?"

I rolled my eyes, then poked my tongue against the inside of my cheek, "No you doofus, you're album. I ordered Fever pt.2, and it's finally here!" I explained, taking his wrist and dragging him to the kitchen, where the album was placed in its package.

Hitting his hands against the marble counter, he chanted over and over, "Open it!! Open it!!" Then, as if realizing something, he stopped, "If you dont pull me, im suing KQ." He deadpans, making me burst into laughter.

"But i want to pull Yunho~" I whined, half serious, half teasing, since he knew Yunho was my bias.

"No! You arent allowed to pull him!" He protested, shoving the box in my hands, "Now, open it!"

I bit my lower lip, and shook my head, "Youre annoying. Remember it was a random version, so dont get your hopes up."

"Youre annoying too." He retorted.

I pulled my lips in my mouth, before pushing them out, making a popping noise, "Where do you think i learned it from?" I remarked back, opening the box, tearing off the plastic. Under the folded poster, I saw FEVER in red, "Oh my god! I got A version!!" I yelled.

Carefully pulling the top off the album box, a photocard of Yeosang was sitting on top of the photobook. "Yeosang!!" I cheered, showing Wooyoung the photocard.

"Its not me?" He whined, urging me to continue opening it.

I took the photo book, flipping through the pages, "Holy shit, why are you guys so good looking?" I mumbled, not actually minding if he heard. While flipping, two more photocards fell out.

"Show me!" Woo urged, reaching for them, only to get his hand smacked away.

I glared at him, "Dont touch my photocards." I turned over one, laughing when it was Yeosang again, then i turned over the next, smiling softly when i saw Wooyoung doing a piece sign. Looking towards Wooyoung, i showed him the Yeosang one, "Sangie!" I teased, holding both Yeosangs together.

"Are you serious!?" He yelled, grabbing them out of my hands.

Jumping up towards him, I yelled back at him, "Hey give me back my Yeosang!"

"How could you not get me!? Im suing KQ, or whatever website you got it off of! You know what, come on lets go, im going to buy you the other versions, maybe you'll get me." He continuously ranted, clearly not happy with me pulling Yeosang twice. "Why would they put two of hyung in the same album!? They shouldve put me!"

I got Wooyoungs photocard, and grabbed his wrist, "Woo, babe, i did pull you." I confessed, showing him his cute selca photocard.

His expression changed almost immediately and his mood changed from pouty to excited. "Of course you did!" He smiled, beautifully, picking me up and spinning me by the waist.

"Mhm, can i have my yeosangs back now..?" I asked, raking a hand through his hair.

Pretending to think for a bit, he shook his head, and pocketed the photocards. "No, im giving these to Yeosang hyung. You have me!"

"Wooyoung!" I whined, hitting his shoulder.