Seonghwa - Shelf ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

We really hit 20k on this...greatest birthday gift😭

_____________________________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

"What...are you doing?"

I jump back in shock, dropping the white piece of wood and screwdriver that we're in my hands to the floor. Turning around, I see Seonghwa standing over me, his lips fighting a smile as he stared down at me.

"Dont laugh at me, putting furniture to get her is hard!" I glared at him, watching as he finally broke out into laughter, making me through a loose screw at him.

He dodged it.

"Well, I'll let you be. Are you hungry? I can cook or pick up some food." He offered, throwing his hands up in mock surrender.

"Yes, dear boyfriend, you shall cook and I'll do the hard labor." I mockingly say. He only scoffs and shakes his head, "Destroying stereotypes of relationships, look at us go!"

"You're insufferable." I mumble.

"I love you too." He says back, I find myself fighting back a smile. "So, why are you building a shelf?" Seonghwa asks, as he rummages around the cupboards for pans.

"To show off my albums, duh!" I say as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. "Really?" He says in disbelief, taking a quick look in the fridge for whatever he needed to make whatever food he was making. "Yes really, $25 an album I'm showing that off."

He had some things cooking on the stove, so he leaned against the counter and watched as I finished piecing together the frame of the shelf. "Im curious, how many of our albums do you have?" I make sure the frame was put well enough, before laying on the carpet, letting an exhausted breath leave me. "Dont know off the top of my head, but maybe 15, including sets." I shrugged. He let out a quiet gasp, "And how many of my photo cards do you have?"

I quickly make eye contact with him, before looking away. "I said, how many of my photo cards do you have?" He repeated, throwing a piece of onion at me. "I kind of...trade your cards for Yeosang and Jonghos." I almost whisper.

"YAH!!! Why?!" He protested, leaving the kitchen to march over to where I was. "Why would I want pieces of paper of you that thousands of other atiny will have when I can have you, and all the weird selfies you take on my phone."

"Well, when you put it like that." He jokes, going back to the kitchen to cook.

When he left I turned back to the shelf, aligning the final pieces and making sure the screws were on strong. "Ha! Got it." I say in victory to myself. "Album time." I clean up the small mess I made, then run to my room and collect all the albums I could carry and bring them out to the shelf.

On my third trip to my room, Seonghwa announces the food he made was done. "Wow, that's a lot." He comments, seeing the shelf almost full.

"Those aren't all albums, I have books on there too." I clarify, taking his hand and walking into the kitchen with him. "What did you make?" He walks over to the pot on the stove, "Kimchi stew." He grabs two bowls and fills one up for me.

"I say every man should do the cooking." I mumble as I eat some of the hot stew. "As long as you keep building the furniture." Seonghwa adds, smiling lazily at me.