Yeosang - "bully" ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

- Honestly, i dont know what this is but it hasYeji in it so -

——————————————————————————
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚   °
*. * ·

Throwing my pastel beanie over my head, I slipped my black bomber jacket over my school uniform. "Chan!! Im headed off to school!" I yelled, as I walked out of my room, into the main, picking up my backpack from the table by the door.

"Okay, be safe!! If you need a ride, call me!" Chan yelled back, slowly emerging into the room, from his bedroom. He opened his arms out, giving me an expected gaze.

I sighed and grudged over, hugging him quickly. "Okay, bye!!" Pulling away and running for the door, i waved at him, as i walked out.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Wow, nice beanie!" A voice yelled out, moments before the piece of clothing was yanked off my head. I looked up and saw Kang Yeosang, one of my friends, but also the one who bullies me the most.

"Yah, Yeosang, give it back!" I whined, fixing my hair, that had been ruffled once he pulled it off. He just stuck his tongue out at me, and placed it on his head. "Nah, I look better than you." He shrugged, pulling away fron ny reach.

I elbowed him in the stomach, and walked away from him.

"Bye best friend!" He called out after me, catching the attention of everyone else in the halls.

Yeji made a face at me, as i walked towards her. Then, she wiggled her eyebrows and made teasing noises. "Yeosang definitely likes you." She announced, pulling a white beanie out of her backpack and placing it on my head securely.

I rolled me eyes, and tucked some of my hair under the beanie. Then, i put my head on her shoulder, "Why would i want a boyfriend when i have you though?"

She laughed and shrugged her shoulders, "Right?" She put an arm around my shoulder and we walked off to class.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Y/n, can i ask you something?" Yeosang asked, once we arrived at ATEEZ' dorm, settled in his room. I shrugged my shoulders and sat against the wall. Throwing my backpack on the floor, I took my phone out of my jacket pocket. "Sure, whats up?"

"Would you ever...D-Do you-...Aish this is harder than I thought." He struggled to start, then eventually hid his face behind his hands. I laughed, finding it amusing that he was so flustered.

"Sang, whats wrong?" I asked, a teasing tone in my voice, as i walked over to him.

"Uhm...theres this girl i like, but i dont know if she likes me because we've been friends for a while, and i think she might just want to stay friends. She might only see me as a brother." He rambled, moving his hands down to cup his face, still hiding his red cheeks.

"Oohh, Yeosang has a crush~" I mocked him, putting my hands over his to cup his face, watching as he only grew redder.

He quickly pushed my hands away, then sighed, "Y/n, do you think you could ever see me in a romantic manner? Like love me?" My brain tried to process what he had just said, but i guess he took my silence as a no. "Neevrmind, i shouldnt have asked. Forget i ever said anything, i dont want to loose you as a friend."

I grabbed his hand, intertwining our fingers together, and pulled him closer towards me, "Yeosang, you love me?" I asked, to which he slowly nodded his head, "I like you, so i think i could love you too."

His head shot up and he looked at me with wide eyes, "Really?!"

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

When we went back to school, Yeosang refused to let my hand go, which didnt go unnoticed by other students. I could hear them whispering about us, and obviously so could Yeosang, but he didnt make any signs that it bothered him.

Yeji ran up to me, dragging me away from Yeosang, "What is this, Y/n!? I thought it was you and me! Are you...Are you cheating on me!?" She dramatically plays out, grabbing attention from all corners of the school, also making Yeosangs jaw drop.

"Yeji, in another life, maybe i could be yours, but Yeosang already has me." I played along, making a tear fall down my cheek, her doing the same.

"I will wait for you, in another life." She nodded, sadly, then ran off to Ryujin, who made comments on how we were too dramatic.

"What just happened!?" San shouted, putting an arm on Yeosangs shoulder, starring at me, while Yeosang was frozen in his spot.

"I-I think you broke him, Y/n." Mingi said, poking Yeosang cheek, but getting no reaction.