Yeosang - Spicy ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

A/n: Short...

_____________________________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚   °
*. * ·

"Whyd you order spicy chicken?" Yeosang complains, glaring at the plate of food in front of us, while he sips away on his drink. Laughing at his reaction, I reach for a piece and take a bite. "Because I like spicy chicken."

He only stares at me in disgust. "Sang, you've never tried the spicy chicken from here. It's not even spicy, try a little." I tell him. He brings his lips together, biting them, before reaching out and trying a piece of chicken. He doesn't react immediately until he's almost done with the piece, "Nope, too much." He says, gulping down half of his drink.

Cracking up, I slide him my glass of water, which he drinks too. "Okay, Im proud of you for even trying it. Don't worry, I ordered you your own chicken." I reassured him, just in time as one of the workers came over and placed a basket of chicken down in front of him, and refilled our drink.

"You are a mean person, you know that?" He pouts, his lips a little plump and red. I reach over the table and hold his hand, "Im sorry, sangie." I apologize, kissing the back of his hand. "Are you blushing?" I tease, watching his skin turn red.

"No, it's hot because the chicken was spicy." He denied it, starting to eat his chicken and japchae.

We enjoyed our meal, until it was time to pay.

"Rock paper scissors!" We shouted at the same time.

He held paper, I held rock.

I sighed and pulled out my card. "Haha." Yeosang sneered. "Ill pay for the ice cream."

We left the restaurant and walked around the streets, Yeosang would wall in front of me, and I would hold onto the back of the cardigan he was wearing, since the streets were kind of crowded.

"Look! There's an ice cream shop!" Yeosang pointed to a pastel yellow-painted shop. "What flavour do you want?" He asked, turning around and grabbing my hand in his, leading me to the shop.

"(random flavor)" He nodded his head, and gestured for you to find a seat while he went to the line in front of the register.