Yunho - Ball ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

A/n: someone commented about a ball-type thingy @ateezatinyot81117 I didn't know what member you wanted so I just went in order, I hope that's okay😅, and I absolutely loved that idea, idk how good this is tho...also tryna make it more gender-neutral...this is a longer chapter (2k words😤) not proof read🤭

___________________________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚   °
*. * ·

Tonight the 7th annual charity event was announced, this year they choose to host a masked ball, where tickets were a costly price for donation to the charity. It was rumored the idol group ATEEZ was supposed to show up and perform, a way to raise more money.

"Hey, Y/n, are you going to the ball?" My roommate Izumi asked, helping me hang up some posters on my walls. I look up from the tape dispenser I was holding, "Iz, those tickets cost more than two of our paychecks combined." Izumi scoffed and pressed their hands against the poster, flattening it out once the tape was secure on the top.

"You know, you once bought me a ticket back home, so it would only be fair I buy you a ticket to the charity ball, plus it goes to a good cause." They dragged out the end, fiddling with the tape.

"Iz, I swear, if you spend $900 on a piece of paper that lets me dance for three hour-" I start to say, before Izumi clears their throat. "Well, I've been saving up money, and I got a raise at my job." They cut me off, walking out of my room for me to hear them frantically rustling around in the other room. "Think about it!" They yell as they run back to my room, "One night in the same place as ATEEZ. It's not a waste if it's an investment in your future love life, then you'll owe me the title that is godparent to your child."

"IZUMI!!"

"Im just saying." They laugh, as they sit next to me on the bed, the perfect distance away for me to reach out and slap them on the arm. Then, Izumi pulls out a white envelope. "I kind of bought it as soon as tickets were announced, and it's a good thing too since they sold out like in a day." I stare at the black and gold ticket for ten seconds before Izumi speaks again, "And before you say no, I need you out of the apartment that night anyway, so it's a win-win."

"I hate you." I tell the human sitting on my bed, watching their face turn into a huge grin. "SO YOU'LL ACCEPT MY LOVE?!" Izumi shouts unnecessarily loud. "Im buying you a car after this, just give me time." I say back, not believing the amount of money Izumi spent on the ticket.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

After two hours of shopping for a dress/suit, we finally found the perfect silver and white dress/suit with a matching white mask that had small silver chains as a detail. Well, we didn't find the mask the mall we went to had a shop where you could make accessory items and Iz helped me make it.

I paid for it, and lunch, despite Iz saying it was fine.

"Okay, shopping: done. Now, why do you need me out of the house the night of the ball?" I questioned, crossing my arms over my chest and narrowing my eyes at my roommate. Iz just shrugged their shoulders, fighting a smile from coming to their face, "Just having a couple of friends over."

"Mhm, not suspicious at all, Iz." They laughed and reached over to playfully push my arm. "Okay, the ball is in one week, what should we do at that time?" I asked, jumping on the counter ledge after hanging up my outfit.

"We should teach you how to dance. I can not have you stumbling over your own feet while you try to impress one or all of ATEEZ." Iz said, walking behind me to the fridge and pulling out a pint of caramel & fudge ice cream, along with grabbing a spoon out of the utensils drawer.