Seonghwa - Color Rush ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Inspired by the BL color rush, its really good watch it!!!
pt.2??

__________________________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ❁۪ ˚
┊┊┊✧  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. ˚   °
┊┊.
˚   °
*. * ·

In a world where people see black and white, until they meet their soulmate, a quiet, shy, girl has lived 23 years without seeing colours.

It is said that whenever you and your soulmate meet eyes, colour would burst around you, starting first with your partner.

Some people have found their soulmate, even when they were barely 5, others went until they were 50, then some people went to the grave, alone, in a world of black and white.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/n Y/l/n, aged 23, medium length black hair, hazel eyes, and thick black glasses framming her face, lets a tired breath leave her lips, as she tucks the white masks strings behind her ears, pulling the mask above her nose, then she grabs her black leather jacket, leaving her apartment.

No, Y/n has not met her soulmate, she only knows certain things are a certain colour because of the labeling that said so, otherwise, everything was shades of grey, black, and white.

While slinging an arm through the jacket, she exits the door, locking it behind her, then walks off to the cafe nearby.

Today she was officially 23, and decided to go out, finally, after her friends had bugged her enough. Not wanting to be waiting alone, for long, before entering the cafe, she takes out her phone from her back pocket, going to her messages.

Suddenly, a hard shoulder bumps into her, sending her back a little. Looking past the taller man, not wanting to face confrontation, she apologizes. The taller man just chuckles and waves her off, making her look up. When her eyes meet his, she suddenly sees that he had blue contact lenses, dark black hair, and a white shirt. Then, around her starts to fill with colour.

Seonghwas eyes widen, as he realizes he can see her beautiful hazel eyes, appearing different coloured as the sun hits them. Seonghwa cant believe he met his soulmate, by bumping into her. Seeing her eyes widen back, and hearing a giggle, he smiles behind his black masks. Then, he runs away.