Mingi - Dye ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

A/n: chapter 69🤪my phone keeps correcting Mingi to Mingo😭
(i want itzys albums, it's 10:45 on a school night I should be asleep)

________________________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚   °
*. * ·

Standing in front of the mirror, I look at my dull hair, fiddling with it by raising it up, seeing what I would look like with short hair. "Babe, what's the plan for today?" Mingi asks, throwing his tall figure across my bed. It was one of his days off, so of course, he broke into my house when I was at the corner store. "What are you doing?" He suddenly props himself up on his elbows, staring at me in front of the mirror.

"Do you know how to dye hair?" I asked, turning around and leaning my lower back against the dresser mirror. He looks taken aback for a second, then nods his head, "I know a thing or two." I smile at him and cross my arms, "Why don't we fix my hair? Maybe I can dye it to match yours?" He throws his hands over his face, hiding a creeping smile, "No, don't do that. I'll just have a new hair color by next week. I can help you dye yours though."

"Lets go to Target!" (a/n: or similar store😅) I say, looking around for my keys. Then I hear the familiar jingle they make, "Can I drive?!?" He screeched out. "Nope." I walk over and snatch the keys from him, then walk downstairs.

"Okay, got the hair dye and bleach. Do we need anything else?" I asked the taller boy as we walked around the store. Mingi was about to shake his head no, then he started jogging away from me, "OH MY GOD! P1HARMONY ALBUM!" He yelled while running to the music section. "Mingi!" I shouted after him, groaning internally when I realized I would have to run after him.

"Y/n, look! They have P1Harmonys newest album!" Then, he proceeded to grab all three versions. "Hey! If you can all three of their albums you can buy me an ITZY album!" I say, shoving an ITZY album in his hands. He laughed but took the album and we walked to the check out. The kid working there gave us a weird look but checked us out nonetheless. Mingi and I just laughed when we got back in the car. "Oh my God, imagine seeing two idiots buy up all of P1Harmonys albums and Itzy." Mingi laughed breathlessly, banging his hands against the dashboard of the car. "Poor kid. Nah, he probably recognized you. Didn't you see the look he gave you?" I said, shaking my head.

We drove home and Mingi carried the bags from the car, into the house. "First, let's open the albums." I nodded in agreement and Mingi handed me my Itzy box. Before i could open mine, Mingi screeches, very loudly. "I PULLED JIUNG, SOUL, AND INTAK!!!" He slams the three photo cards on the table, rapidly flipping through the photo books. I rolled my eyes playfully at his cheerful mood, and open my album. "HOLY CRAP I PULLED YUNA!!!!" I immediately took out the polaroid of Mingi and me and switched it for my Yuna photocard. "Bu-But our photo..." Mingi sulked, taking the polaroid from me and putting it behind his phone case.

"Okay, let's try to be a salon!" We put up our albums and change into old clothes, before heading to the bathroom. Mingi must have learned a thin or two from being an idol and constantly having to dye his hair, because before I knew it he was mixing things in a bowl, with gloves on his hands. "Since your hair is darker, we need go bleach it first. This might sting." The strong stench of chemicals burned my eyes, but I had to endure it for an hour before Mingi rinsed it out and started to apply the green hair dye. "I feel like you're trying to get it on my eyebrows." I commented, as Mingi took another towel and wiped the green dye from my brows. He just chuckled nervously, "No, this is just my first time doing this to someone." We continued to listen to music in the small bathroom while he dyed my hair for almost another hour, then we waited some more for the dye to set. "Okay, timer went off. You may rinse." I unwrapped my hair and flipped my head in the shower, removing the showerhead so it'd be easier and I didn't have to take a whole shower. Mingi helped hold the shower head over me while I washed out the green. "You look like the grinch." He joked, throwing a towel at me for my hair. I whipped the towel at him, hitting him on his arm. He just laughs while getting the hairdryer, "Come here." I sat on the closed toilet seat, a towel draped over my shoulders with Mingi behind me, using the dryer on my head.

"Yeah, I stand by my previous statement. You look like the grinch." I unplugged the hair dryer and lightly hit Mingi with the cord. "At least I don't have ramen hair." I mumbled, before finally looking in the mirror.

"Holy shit." I said, not believing how good it turned out from just Mingi doing it. "Damn, you should open up an idol salon." Mingi stands behind me, playing with my hair. "It only looks good because you're beautiful, and you can pull it off." I smile at him through the mirror, shaking my head bashfully. "Whatever."

"Come on! Let's go face time your brother." We left the bathroom, after rushedly cleaning up all the dye supplies. Mingi dialed Seonghwas number, making sure the camera wasn't showing me. He talked to him for a couple minutes before swapping the camera around.

"Who is- YAH! Who let you do that to your hair?!"