Wooyoung - My Best Friend ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

A/n: this made no sense-

_____________________________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚   °
*. * ·

"Whos your least favorite fellow idol group and why?" Iseul asked me as a small camera was pointed at me.

"Definitely Ateez. Nothing against them, I streamed Wonderland every day until it hit 100mil, but that Wooyoung sure does piss me off sometimes." I said carelessly, knowing both our fandoms know of our friendship.

"Yah! He's your sunbae." Soyeon, our leader yelled from where she was getting her makeup done.

"Well he could at least answer me when I text him instead of hanging out with Yeonjun. TXT debuted a couple months after we did, and you know who answers me? Soobin! TXT Soobin, fighting!" Soyeon gave me a look. "We're all same-age friends, dont cancel us." I explained to the camera.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Y/n, look at what Wooyoung just said in an interview." Iseul showed me her phone, giggling non stop.

"Yah, Y/n, don't hang around Soobin. You're my best friend, not his. And don't blame me for not answering the phone! You literally know where I live, come visit me some time instead." Wooyoung said to the camera as Ateez did an interview with music bank, with Soobin and Arin as MCs. Soobin only laughed awkwardly and covered his face with the cue cards.

"Jung Wooyoung better leave Soobin alone." I glared at the paused frame on Iseuls phone.

"Just ask him for a meal, end your friend war and post a selfie for the fans to flip out on again." She explained, shaking her head as I asked if Soobin could come.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Yeonjun, since he had his own Instagram, posted the selfie of Wooyoung, him, and I at the restaurant, to his profile. He captioned it, With the besties🙈❤️

Wooyoung and I were quick go comment off our group's accounts.

ateez_official_ No fair I debuted before you what can't I have my own account

official_g_i_dle @ ateez_official_ we should riot