Jongho - Trainee ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

——————————————————————————
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚   °
*. * ·

After a long day of practice, Jongho strides out the dance room, running his hands through his hair. He was supposed to meet with the other members to go home together, but he couldnt find them in their usual spot.

He shook his head and went the other way down the hall, immediately spotting them in front of a trainee practice room. "Hyungs, what are you doing?" He spoke, the confusion very much evident in his voice.

The other members, Seonghwa, Yunho, Yeosang, San, and Wooyoung, jumped back in shock, startled by their maknae. "Nothing!" San rushed out, moving from his place and running downstairs.

"The trainees have all gone home, even Y/ns members, but shes still here. Like always." Seonghwa sighed, shaking his head in worry for the younger girl, knowing how much pressure it is to be a trainee.

"Shes so talented, i dont think KQ would even think about not debuting her. They'd be wasting so much talent and potential." Yeosang spoke, walking away after San. "Shes pretty too." Wooyoung commented, following Yeosang.

Yunho, Seonghwa, and Jongho now stood just outside the practice room, watching her. To be honest, it felt a little weird to Jongho. "How long has she been a trainee?" The maknae asked, not wanting to just sit in silence, while watching their label mate.

"Shes been at KQ for 7 years, she was only 12 when she was scouted. Theres been times where Y/n was given opportunities to debut as a soloist, but she denied. Then, three years ago her members came in and Y/n immediately clicked with them. Hongjoongs known her the longest, so he taught her how to write music. Shes really a star trainee, she can dance, sing, rap, compose, and her performance check ins are always so interesting." Seonghwa explained.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Jongho was once again staying a little later than usual, but made his way down to the opposite side of their practice room. He saw Y/n sitting on the floor, breathing heavily, while music was playing on the speakers, so he decided to walk in and make his presence known.

"You okay?" He spoke softly, over the music.

Y/ns head shot up as a voice spoke out to her, she met eyes with her senior, Jongho from Ateez. She immediately stood up and bowed to him, "H-Hi."

Jongho gave her a small side smile, "Are you okay?" He repeated the question, "You're always practicing really hard, you should take a couple days to yourself."

Y/n brought her hand to her neck, rubbing it down, then her fingers played with her ear. A nervous tick she picked up, "Uhm, im fine. I-Im always practing b-because our debut is soon." She explained, walking towards her phone, to turn off the music.

"Oh really? When? Youre practices really impressed me and i look forward to your debut." He excitedly questioned.

"August 8th."

"Hmm, little less than two months." He talked to himself, "Maybe we can become friends until then?" Jongho asked, hoping she agreed, because he knew friends in the industry made things a bit easier.

"Uhm...okay!" Y/n smiled her box smile, making Jongho immediately smile back, and his heart skip a beat. There was no doubt that Y/n would be a visual to the group, possibly an all rounder.

"Great! Well, ill see you tomorrow, I think. Maybe we can get out of the company and take a break. With your debut so close, burnouts are very possible." Y/n agreed to Jonghos idea, then said she would be going home. "Why dont i walk you to your dorm? Its kind of dark out, and its on my way to mine."

Nodding her head, she took her jacket, and followed him out of the room. "Thanks, i would like that."

Once the pair were at Y/ns dorm, Jongho waved goodbye and watched as she went inside, "See you around, Y/n." He whispered to himself, before turning his back on the building and walking off to his own dorm.