77: Sharing Hogwarts Stories.

*MATURE CONTENT ⚠️*

"Then your best friends were dating, but informed you two after a year?" Tom asked as Cassiopeia recited all the stories from Hogwarts.

It was an evening, and they were on their bed, engaged in a conversation. Cassiopeia was the one talking nonstop, sharing everything that had happened at Hogwarts with Tom.

"Yeah, another thing happened," Cassiopeia looked up from his lap to find him already looking at her while caressing her hair. "Harry asked about Horcrux."

"What? How does he know?" Tom frowned, studying her. "No one knows about it."

"No, he didn't ask it directly, but he was aware that you had used some kind of dark art," Cassiopeia explained, smoothing out the frown on his face. "He wanted to talk to me, and he mentioned that he saw you asking about something you had read in the restricted section, in Slughorn's memory."

"So?" He was curious, still keeping his gaze locked on her.

"Actually, Slughorn tricked them. He didn't provide the accurate information," Cassiopeia explained, placing his other hand on her stomach. "He gave a memory where you were asking about something, but it wasn't clear."

"I admire that professor," he remarked with a sigh. "Why does he still protect me?"

"I don't know," Cassiopeia shrugged her shoulders as she slowly got up from his lap. "One thing is for sure: he was ashamed of explaining the Horcrux to you. But I don't know what he thinks now, knowing you're not Voldemort. He declined my invitation to meet you for Christmas."

"Really?" Tom raised his brows and looked at her in disbelief.

"Yeah, he's staying alone at Hogwarts, and it made me feel upset," Cassiopeia pressed her lips together as she sat on his lap. "Are you angry with me for that?"

"No, I was just confused because it's unexpected," Tom's hands rested on her thighs. "Why would I get angry with you, Cassie?"

"Just wanted to make sure," she grinned, caressing his cheek. "You're so sweet, you know."

"Said to the one who killed and tortured many people," he sighed, looking down. "I'm a monster, and I still can't believe how you accepted me, knowing everything."

"Maybe because I love Tom Riddle, who hid inside Voldemort," Cassiopeia raised his chin to meet her blue eyes. "Don't blame yourself; you've changed now. You can't change anything in the past, but you can influence the future."

"Do you know what I'd like to do in the future?" He asked, giving a charming smile before tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

She shook her head, moving her legs on either side of his waist to see him better. She preferred this position because she could look at him more clearly.

"I'd like to be the father of your children and your husband, the one you make love with," he said, expressing exactly what she had dreamt of, widening her eyes. "Quite familiar, isn't it?"

"Yeah, yeah," she agreed with wide eyes. "I like that too."

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are," he placed his hands on either side of her waist under her camisole top pulling her to him. The goosebumps covered Cassiopeia's whole body not because of the cold, but due to the skin contact she longed for.

"You're telling it always," Cassiopeia smiled forcefully, her cheeks flushed. "Why do you ask?"

"Because, I want to make you feel so good, not only physically but mentally too" He pecked on the tip of her nose, smiling.