Tʜᴀɴᴋ Yᴏᴜ Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ

THE DARK LORD'S ANGEL || TOM RIDDLE

Started: 7th January 2021
End: 10th May 2021
Chapters: 137
Deleted Chapters: 05
(Explicit Mature Content) 

Hey there!

Wow, what a journey it's been! Writing fanfiction for a series I've adored since I was eight has been an amazing adventure. I just wanted to take a moment to say a huge thank you for your incredible support and understanding. Your comments, votes, and all the connections we've made mean the world to me!

As we wrap up this chapter, I wanted to share something exciting: more stories are on the horizon! While this might be my first and last fanfiction, it's definitely not the end of our journey together. I've got a bunch of new tales in the works that I can't wait to share with you.

We're talking fantasy realms brimming with magic. So, stay tuned because there's a lot more coming your way!

In the next chapter titled "Journey Continues," I've included a sneak peek into my other stories. It's a chance for you to dive into new adventures beyond the Wizarding World. But hey, no pressure if that's not your thing!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being a part of this journey. I'm looking forward to weaving more tales with you in the future.

And hey, if you ever need help or just want to chat:

E-mail: inkedjourneyofsasa@gmail.com
IG: inkedjourneyofsasa

Wishing you all the best in starting or continuing your own stories. And remember, "Don't let the muggles get you down," as J.K. Rowling says. So, for now, it's farewell but definitely not goodbye, because our journey continues.

Loads of Love,
~ monoceros_x 🦄