80: A Winter's Night.

*MATURE CONTENT (EXPLICIT) ⚠️*

"Kreacher, we're home," she called out as she ascended the stairs, eager to remove the heels that were causing her aching feet. Though Kreacher didn't make an immediate appearance, Cassiopeia assumed he had heard them, considering the late hour and the impending arrival of Christmas.

"You never told me what Draco said about me," Tom began as they both made their way to their room. He closed the door behind them, muttering something Cassiopeia couldn't quite make out, but tonight had thoroughly exhausted her.

"It wasn't a big deal, love," she replied, slumping onto the bed and letting out a weary sigh. "Draco was just trying to taunt Nigel, you know how he is, right? Typical Malfoy behavior."

Tom headed into the bathroom to remove his contact lenses before bed. Cassiopeia, meanwhile, took off her jewelry, put her hair into a messy bun, and observed her reflection in the mirror.

"I did enjoy the dinner," Tom said as he approached her, standing behind and meeting her gaze in the mirror. "He's a nice kid."

"I know, right?" Cassiopeia turned around, using her fingers to comb through his newly colored hair. "The color isn't too bad."

"Merry Christmas, angel," he greeted her with his trademark charming smile, brushing off her previous comment.

Cassiopeia glanced at the clock behind him and realized it was already midnight.

"Merry Christmas, Tom," she responded, offering a loving peck on his lips. "I have something for you."

She retrieved a small black box from the nightstand and handed it to him.

"You didn't have to buy me a gift, Cassie," he protested, shaking his head. "What's in it?"

"Open it," Cassiopeia grinned as Tom carefully opened the box to reveal a wallet with intricately crafted letters "T" and "C" intertwined on the surface.

"This is fantastic," he beamed, examining the black wallet, running his thumb over the carefully crafted letters. He then opened the wallet to find a photograph inside. He glanced back and forth between Cassiopeia and the wallet.

"Where did you get this?" he asked with wide-eyed astonishment. "I lost this photo when I was at the Malfoy Manor."

"Draco gave it to me," Cassiopeia explained with a casual shrug. "He found it in his grandfather's room."

"I see," he nodded before placing the wallet on the nightstand behind her. "What do you want for Christmas, angel?"

Tom wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

"I have you, Tom," Cassiopeia smiled, her fingers gently caressing his cheek. "All I want is you. I have your heart, and that's enough for me to spend my entire life."

"You're quite the romantic," he chuckled, planting a tender kiss on her cheek. "You have all of me."

"I know," Cassiopeia smiled as his lips left her cheek. "Right now, all I need is you."

She gazed into his deep chocolate brown eyes, her hands resting on his shoulders.

"Are you sure?" Tom asked, his eyebrows arching as if he never expected her to say those words.

"Yeah, one hundred percent sure," she affirmed.

As soon as Cassiopeia replied, Tom's warm lips locked with hers, giving her a hungry kiss, as if he had been waiting for this moment for a thousand years.

She chuckled against his lips, sensing his impatience, before her arms wrapped around his neck, tugging gently at his curly hair. His hands slowly traced her back, unzipping her dress completely, letting it pool at her feet. Her own fingers fumbled with the buttons on his shirt, no longer willing to waste time, closing her eyes as she worked.