Chapter 7

Have you got color in your cheeks?
Do you ever get that fear that you can't shift the type
That sticks around like summat in your teeth?
Are there some aces up your sleeve?
Have you no idea that you're in deep?

***

Harry Styles

"Punish me." Her words left me more in shock.

"Are you sure you want this? There's no going back after." I said with a smirk smile on my face.

"Y-Yes, I'm sure. I might even enjoy it." She said.

Of course you will, don't worry about that,  I'll make sure.

But should I really do it? She's wasted, I don't want her to regret it.

"I don't know if I should do this to you right now, Hailey you're wasted. I don't want to do to you anything while you are in that condition, I don't want you to regret it next day." I speak up.

Usually if I had an opportunity like this, I will do it any time, even if someone's wasted. But something inside tells me, that's she's worth waiting.

So that's why I want to make sure, she really want this.

"I'm not wasted." She's speak up making me snap out of my thoughts, " I do want this, I never did something exciting in my life, I just wanna feel something."

"Okay, I will make you feel something, just promise me you won't regret this."

She just nodded.

"Darling I need you to speak up." I said with dark tone.

She sigh, "I promise."

That's all I needed.

I started to drive faster that I could find some place to pull over, as I was passing all the random spots, I finally spot one perfect.

It was a beautiful lake with some kind of chair and table connected together. It was night, so the only light was coming from moonlight over the lake.

 It was night, so the only light was coming from moonlight over the lake

Hope she will not find this place way to creepy or something.

I finally pulled over the car, next to the lake as I speak up, "if something you don't like what I'm gonna do, you need to speak up and tell me okay? Don't be afraid to say no."

"Okay." She speak up in shy tone.

I smile at her before I change the voice of my tone to a dark rough, "Now you gonna get out of the car, bend over yourself in front of my car, and wait for me, do you understand?"