Chapter 45

"Julian?" Harry said as my eyes widen.

Fucking hell I don't have any weapon on me. But I felt someone from behind hand me a dagger like someone knew I didn't have anything.

Harry immediately grabbed his gun, and pointed at Julian who didn't even flinch. That psycho smiled, Harry has gun pointed at his head and that psycho is smiling.

If I were him I probably would be shitting myself.

Julian chuckles, "Oh my old friend, don't need all of this. We can talk, can't we?" He kept his smile looking around us.

"I don't talk with trash." Harry hissed.

He laughed, "Oh cmon now Harry boy, I just wanna grab a beer and catch up." He winked at him.

"Julian I swear to god! Fuck off from here before I shoot you. We all know that you here for you little pussy cousin Alex." Harry said.

"Well your not wrong...The thing is he was kinda of as a family to me, I guess." He shrugs his shoulders, " I thought we had a deal Harry, that we not gonna touch each other's unless it's necessary." He said calmly.

"IT WAS NECESSARY!!" He screamed at his face putting the gun closer to his face , "He beat up Kelly! Because she won't sleep with him! Is that was necessary!? Hm?!" He screamed. Julian kinda had a shocked expression on his face, "Looks like you didn't know about your pussy cousin stunt. You know better than anyone else that it's not okay to hit women like that!" He screamed more.

"But what did she do to piss him off?" Julian asks.

"Are you fucking stupid!" Harry shouts, "Didn't you hear what I said?"

"No not really, it's hard to concentrate when the gun is pointed at my forehead." He replied sarcastically.

"You're an idiot." Harry said as he lowered his gun,"You're fucking psycho cousin didn't get his way so that's why he hurt Kelly." He says.

He looks to Kelly, "But I think she strike him first, didn't she?"

"Well excuse me for not wanting to get raped." Kelly replied sarcastically.

Julian chuckle, "You're funny as I remembered." He said.

"Can't say the same about you." She said with a fake smile.

Julian's eyes look at me and they look kinda surprised, "I could expect Kelly being in mafia, but you Hailey... never." He said. "Or should I say, Amelia?" He smiles.

"Look if you still want to have all your teeth tonight I suggest you to shut up or tell us what u want from us? That's why you're here, right? You want something." I replied.

He looks to Harry now, "She's smart one." He said. "But she's right, I want something.." he dragged this out more, "You give it to me and we go our separate ways." He said.

Harry looked at him, "What is it?"

"The dagger, we killed your father." He simply says.

My eyes widen, they killed his father together?

"For what you need?" Harry doesn't sound happy.

"Because I'm the one who put that dagger inside his heart, I'm the one who gets to keep it." He smirks.

"No." Harry replied.

Julian raise an eyebrow, "No?"

"No."

***

Harry Styles

"No." I replied simply.