Chapter 27

Sexual content at begging when Kelly got punished!:) enjoy!!

Don't forget to vote and comment please <3 I love to read every single comment

***
Kelly Floris

We all was joking around, the guys was talking about business. And suddenly Amelia's phone started to ring. Everyone is here, who would call her? We all turned our heads to Amelia.

She lift her phone and her eyes widen, "It's Anastasia." She said, looking at Harry with scared eyes.

"Don't answer." He demanded, "but what if she.." Amelia tried to speak when Harry cut her off. "Amelia, don't answer I'm telling you. She's a psycho, she probably want to scare you away." He say in such warning and strict voice.

"Fine." She sigh as she rolled her eyes at him, throwing her phone on the couch next to Harry and then she stormed out of the living room hearing Harry's bedroom doors slammed and locked them.

There's something must going on with this Anastasia girl if Amelia getting upset over this. I know that Anastasia works at some coffee shop before Amelia used to go. And I know that she's is Harry's ex.

I watch Harry sigh and stand up immediately following after her. I hear him say, "Amelia open up!" I couldn't hear what she said back to him but next Harry's words was, "Princess please."

I hear the door lock and shut again, now we can't hear them anymore.

Oh boy, you better fix this before I cut your balls off. Nobody gonna hurt my best friend.

***

After a while, Louis go to check on Amelia if she's okay. Because I'm really worried over here.

After few minutes, I see Amelia walking from his room with swollen eyes, my baby was crying. I widen my eyes, "YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!" I scream at him as I started to make my way towards him but before I could reach him, a large hand grabbed me and in a second those hands were on my throat.

Niall. I look at him, he looks really pissed at the moment. I'm in big trouble now, I just fucking know it. No way I'm getting out of this one now.

"I had enough with your stubbornness, you getting punished." He hissed at me with very rough voice, as I wide my eyes, he turn his head to Harry. "Can I use your playroom?" He asked him as he nodded.

Well done Kelly. Well at least I'm getting his attention now, but it's gonna be painful I just know it.

"Niall please don't punish her, she's just trying to protect me." Amelia tried to soften him up, but I know better than that. He's been training me for pain tolerance so I need to show him that I'm ready for whatever punishment he has for me.

"It's okay Amelia, I deserve a punishment." I say sounding all confidence as I see Niall smirk at me.

"Are you sure?" She ask me in such soft voice as I nodded, "Please don't be harsh on her." She begged him as Niall only nodded and started to pull me towards playroom.

Oh I know he ain't gonna go easy on me.

He opened the doors for playroom and pushed me inside as he locked them so nobody would come in, "Strip and fucking kneel." He said so darkly.