Chapter 41

We walk into the guest room I'm been staying at Louis, we sit on the bed and I hear him sigh. "I'm so sorry Amelia, I shouldn't have taken out my anger on you. I'm so sorry I made you cry, you probably couldn't sleep because of our fight." He says.

He really knows me good.

"It's okay." I replied shyly.

It was our first big fight, some day it should had come. You can't always be happy and stay without fights. But I'm really upset because he doesn't want to talk things trough me.

"No it's not, and I can see that." He says.

"I don't know what to tell you Harry, you don't want to talk to me about what happened yesterday." I shrug.

He sighs, "Alex pushed my buttons and I got angry, his with the kings and the leader is Julian.. Who used to be good friend, he used to be one of us but.." he pauses for a second.

I take his hand and lock it with mine for some comfort, "But..?"

"He wanted power, he wanted to to lead winds. So every member voted either for me or him, and he lost. So he left us and then made kings, and Alex said that he will come for us if we gonna kill him because apparently Alex is important to him. But as I know Julian he doesn't care about others, he only care about the power, money and himself."

"So why were you so pissed off?" I ask.

"Alex really got on my nerves, because he kept repeating that he will come for us so at the end I stab him in the leg and left." He explains.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you yesterday... I should had been there with you till you're ready to talk." I said.

"Don't worry about it." He said and kissed my forehead hugging me.

I miss his touch, I know it's stupid because I just saw him yesterday but I miss him.

"I miss you." I said making him chuckle.

"It was only a night baby." He said with following laugh.

I roll my eyes, "Still, felt so empty without you." I said sounding clingy but I don't care.

"I know, felt the same. I hate fighting with you, even though it was our first. But don't wanna fight ever again." He said with a tired smile.

"You know that's not gonna happened." I chuckle.

"I know." He sighs.

***

We spend few more hours at Louis, and now we driving home. He said that Kelly and Niall are still there, because Kelly refuses to go until she sees that I'm okay.

I love her, but I don't think it was right of her to give Harry a blue eye, so I'm definitely gonna have talk with her about that.

I look up to Harry who's driving who looks so hot even with the blue eye, he looks like a badass. I can't help but giggle at the thought.

He looks at me, " What's so funny love?" He asks me.

"Nothing." I lie, because it's too embarrassing to tell.

He puts his hand on my thigh and squeezes gently, "Are you looking for troubles, missy?" He ask as he squeezes harder, I shook my hand as answer. "So start talking princess." He smirks.

"It's stupid." I say with a sigh.

"I don't care, tell me." He demanded.

"Fine." I say as I take a deep breath, "I just was thinking that you kinda look hot with blue eye, and you look like a badass." I giggle.