Chapter 47

Amelia Tomlinson

God my head hurts.

Did someone hit me in the head or something? I carefully open my eyes seeing some figure standing in front of me and talking on the phone.

It's Julian, I recognise that smug voice.

Julian chuckles, "tsk tsk Harry, bring the dagger to me and she is all yours." He chuckles sadistic.

I clear my throat, "Harry please don't, I'll be fine." I barely could speak.

"Awww the princess woke up, you have an hour Harry. Or she will not be so pretty anymore, you know my ways how I torture people right?" There's a sadistic chill in his voice before he hangs up the phone.

He puts the phone in his pocket, and looks at me with a smirk.

"So what was the brilliant plan princess?" He walks up to me and leans down to me face to face.

Without thinking I spit on his face, "Don't call me princess, only Harry can call me that." I hiss at him.

"You fucking bitch." He shouts as he backs up and next thing I feel his palm connecting with my cheek harshly. My whole head turns.

That's probably gonna leave a bruise.

That hurt like a bitch, but I'm not gonna show him that.

I simply turn my head back to him smiling, "Is this the best you got?" I chuckle. I shouldn't provoke him, but I can't help it, he is fucking pathetic. The same as James.

He frowns and looks at me, "Are you fucking crazy?!" He screams now.

"Been called worse." I cockily shrug my shoulders.

"Crazy bitch." He says before walking out and locking the door.

Okay Amelia remember all things Harry taught you, you can escape. This chair is made of wood so it will break easily.

I have an idea.

I lift myself up with the chair and with all my weight and strength I fall down back on it and the chair breaks and I end up laying on top of the broken chair.

I immediately remove all the rope from me where I was tied up. Standing up looking around how I can escape. There are no windows or anything, the only escape is this door.

And Julian took away my gun, maybe I still have my knife? I bend down to check it and it's not there.

Of course is isn't, he's not stupid. He is in the mafia and he probably knows all the tricks we do.

He took Louis' phone too.

For fuck sakes Amelia, why I didn't take my phone as well and put it in my bra? Well next time I'll know now, but hopefully there's no next time.

How the fuck do I get out?

If I try to break the door down it will be too loud and they will come back. I walk towards the door just to try my luck. I twist the handle to see if it opens.