Chapter 23

Today is the day. Today Harry gonna take me to James.

I'm ready? Fuck no. But do I want to see him last time and give him a warning? Yes.

But I'm not scared, because Harry gonna be next to me. As well boys and Kelly. Kelly for sure gonna rip his eyes out if he dares to touch me in front of her, and I'm not even talking about Harry, he probably gonna kill him.

But honestly I don't even care if he dies at this point, it cruel of me to say that - but he deserve it.

I know that he been taking care of me since mother's dead, but he never treated me good.

Karma is a bitch James, and it's coming to you.

"I hope you're not gonna be scared of me after what person I'm gonna become when I'm gonna see James, because he hurt what's important to me. And I don't deal good with people who hurt what I love." He speak making me snap out of my thoughts.

"I'm not gonna be scared." I comfort him.

"Promise me."

"I promise." I gave him my pinky as I wrap my small pinky around his big pinky.

Even if I would be scared, I would never leave him. I will talk to him about it better. I don't want to lose this man.

He might not know it, but he is the best thing happened to men. Before him I always was feeling lonely. Even when I was with Kelly, I always felt empty inside.

But he doesn't need to know that.

Now we are waiting for boys and Kelly to arrive at Harry's, because Harry said we need to have some kind of plan anyways.

"I'm thinking to tie him down to a chair and then talk to him, because otherwise he will hesitate. What do you think? Are you gonna be okay with that?" He asks me now.

I shrug my shoulders, don't know how to answer, "Honestly I don't know, but I think it's better this way." I said as he nods to me in response.

"Oh I forgot to tell he has a security system around the house, but luckily I know how to turn off. But I will need to get to backyard." I said to him. "And when you gonna catch him you gotta take all his weapons from him, because he's gonna be after work so I'm sure he gonna still have them on."

He nods in response, thinking about the plan.

"Does he has camera's in the house?" He asks me.

I nod, "Yes, which I'll need to turn it off before you go inside."

"I'm not gonna let you go alone in that backyard, so you gonna take Kelly with you. Because Niall already thought her how to use a knife." He said.

A knife? Wait.. so that's mean I'm gonna have to learn that too?

"He did?" I ask him as he nods to me. "So that's means I'm gonna have to learn how to use a weapon too? Like a gun?" I ask him.

"Yes love, you're one of us now. So I'm gonna teach you how to fight and how to use weapons." He said as I widen my eyes.

What did he mean I'm one of them now? I'm beyond confused.

"What did you mean by, I'm one of you?" I ask.

He sighs, "I'm gonna tell you everything after we pay a visit to James. But basically..." he cut himself off trying to look for the right words to say. "...We are 'Wind' mafia. We are the most powerful mafia out there." He says as I held a shocking expression on my face.

He is in the mafia? The boys as well?

"Don't be scared please, you're safe with me I pro..-" I cut him off before he could say anything.