Chapter 22

Harry Styles

"Game on, princess." I replied with rough tone, to her seeing her tense up.

My love you have no idea what you started. She gonna regret it or enjoy it.

Well I guess we will see.

We sat back everyone on the couches, Hailey next to me as Niall with Kelly near us as Liam and Louis on the other couch.

"Since is your idea love, you going first." I said to Hailey with a smirk seeing her eyes widen. "Truth or dare?"

She took her time to think for a while which one to choose, but finally she spit it out with a shaky voice, "D-dare." She said not being sure about it.

I lean down to her ear, "Don't be scared love." I whispered to her as she nods in response.

I'll  have my fun, because I'm sure she gonna have her fun as well with me.

Be ready love.

"Post on your Instagram story with a title 'I'm super horny tonight." I said with a chuckle smirking at her.

I'm going easy on you love.

But in my surprise she smirked and quickly took her phone, she suggested me to put my hand around her neck so she could take a picture.

As she took picture she write a title and posted.

After that, probably I need to check her dms. Because there's a lot of creeps there.

She put the phone on my lap and said, "here, you gonna handle the creeps in my dms."

I nodded and slide her phone onto my pocket with a smirk on my face.

I love this women so much.

"Your turn. Truth or dare?" She smirked.

"Truth." I chuckled.

I saw her thinking something spinning in that head of hers. "Have you ever been attracted to the same sex?" She asked.

I smile at her shaking my head playfully, "Frankly I had." I answered making her gasp I chuckle due her reaction.

She leaned to my ear, "Me too. But shhhhhhhhh." She whispered to me.

I raise my eyebrow at her, "Are you giving me demands?" I whispered to her.

She shrug her shoulders, "Maybe."

"Are you forgetting who's in charge? Or do I need to remind you?" I said roughly to her but still whispering.

"Maybe, sir." She whispered.

"You're playing very dangerous game love. Now you gonna be a good girl for me and enjoy your night, till your next dare." I said and wink at her.

She widen her eyes, "Should I be scared?"

I only smile at her and watch Niall and Kelly now. Niall smirked at her and said, "truth or dare."

Without even thinking she said, "fuck it, dare."

He smirked, "Do a lap dance for me sweetheart."

I watch Kelly smirk before she stand up and started grinding against Niall lap. While dancing she as well kissing his neck leaving marks behind. She danced for him good five minutes.

"Okay Liam truth or dare?" Hailey ask.

"Hmm.. truth." Liam answer.

"Have you ever sexted to someone?" She says surprising all of us.