Chapter 1: Heaven's Arena

It was a cold, windy night walking through the city. I was all by myself and as lonely as it was, I was happy to finally be outside once more. It was an easy day at Heaven's Arena because I didn't train as much today. My guitar was strapped to my back as I was looking at the map I got from the registration desk. I was looking for a music shop that could repair the string that had broken the night before. After walking for about ten minutes, I found the shop and entered inside. 

^ Your Current Outfit

I gave an employee my guitar, asking for the string to be repaired.
About 35 minutes later, another employee at the shop gave me my guitar, and asked me to play it for a bit to test it out. There were no problems with it, so I paid for the repair and walked out of the store, still holding it. I decided to play in front of the shop for bit because there weren't too many people around me.

I was doing fine until I noticed a young, dark haired boy staring at me with a look of amazement in his eyes. He was with another boy who had gorgeous sliver hair, who looked to be around the same age as him. The silver haired boy was trying to talk to his friend but the dark haired boy started walking towards me. The silver haired boy hesitated, but followed his friend behind him.

"You can play guitar? That's so cool!", said the dark haired boy. "My name is Gon, and next to me is Killua!".

Gon reached out his hand for a handshake and to my response, I reached my hand out to greet him. I wanted to do the same to Killua so I reached my hand in front of him to greet him as well. However, he had no response, all he did was look away. I looked at my watch to check the time. It's currently 10:47 pm.

To break the awkward silence, I asked them, "What are you kids doing out here so late?".

"We're fighters at Heaven's Arena", said Gon. "We're just here taking a walk outside of the building to get some fresh air. What about you?".

My eyes slightly widen with surprise as I said, "Oh cool, same with me! I came by to this shop behind me to get the string fixed. I'm about to walk back right now".

As I put my guitar away in it's case and straped it to my back, Gon asked, "Do you want to walk back with us?".

I smiled and responded, "Sure, I don't see why not".

The three of us started walking back to Heaven's Arena. We were all silent for a solid five minutes until Gon asked, "Oh wait a minute, I don't think I got your name. What is it?".

I looked over to the bubbly boy with a smile and responded, "(Y/N), my name is (Y/N)".

Gon later started a conversation about why he was fighting at Heaven's Arena with Killua in the first place. He had just passed the hunter exam, and was training with his friend to fight a strong rival he encountered during the exam. He also told me about two other friends he made at the exam, named Kurapika and Leorio. I could tell he liked them a lot. I was amazed how such a young boy was able to pass the hunter exam his first try. Although, I myself, also passed the hunter exam quite young when I was sixteen years old. I also passed on my first try too.