Chapter 37: Alliance - Scarlet Bound • V

~ Before (Y/N) Woke Up ~
(when Naomi found the boys with her)
(3rd Person POV)

~

Silence.

It was the only thing ringing throughout the room. It was then broken after Naomi took a deep sigh, and shut the door behind her. After she brushed her locs off her shoulders, she walked towards (Y/N)'s bedside and looked at the two boys.

"Is she alright?", she asked them.

"Yes, she's just asleep", Kurapika answered.

"Well have you tried waking her up?", she questioned.

"It's no use, she's under a strong sleeping gas", Leorio answered.

They all whispered when they spoke because they wanted to avoid the waking the other sleeping associates affected by (Y/N)'s steam.

"Let's move her to the guest bedroom upstairs", Naomi instructed.

"What about the guards?", Leorio questioned.

"I'll take care of them, pick her up Kurapika", she replied.

Kurapika listened to her and carried (Y/N) off the bed.

"Stay behind the doorway until I signal for you to go upstairs. The guest bedroom is the fifth door down this hall. Make sure to close the door, I'll meet with you soon after", Naomi explained.

The two boys nodded in agreement, and then Naomi walked out of the room.

"I think I saw someone at the gazebo! Please take care of them!", Naomi ordered the security guards.

"Right away Ma'am", one of them said as the rest of them followed him outside.

"Go", Naomi mouthed at the boys as she pointed her thumb towards the door. They quickly ran upstairs as quietly as they could and shut the door as noiseless as possible.

"No one is outside by the gazebo, the rest of the guards are checking once more", a guard said walking through the entrance of the estate.

Naomi sighs and replies, "I must not be feeling well again. I'll be resting in the guest room, so please don't disturb me".

"Of course, feel better soon", the guard replied as he turned around to face outside.

Naomi only responded with a smile and a wave, and slowly walked upstairs to the guest room. She knocked on the door and whispered to the boys, letting them know she's coming in. Once she entered through the door, she immediately locked it. Kurapika and Leorio were both sitting on a couch a couple feet away from (Y/N), and Naomi pulled a chair closer to them and sat near them. Just like before, the two boys didn't know what to say to her.

Naomi didn't want to wait any longer, so she decided to break the silence.

"You're the intruders, correct?".

"..."

"Yeah, we are", Leorio replied.

Kurapika gave him a certain glare.

"What?! She's not stupid, she could've figured it out on her own!", Leorio explained to Kurapika.

"I already did, and I'm assuming (Y/N) is also involved in this?", she questioned.

"Affirmative", Kurapika answered with a sigh.

"Ok now, this is the part where you two explain what you guys are doing in my house", she claimed.

"Just tell her about the eyes", Leorio whispered to Kurapika.

"How do we know if we can trust her? For all we know, she could own a pair herself! She could get in the way of the mission", Kurapika replied with whispers to Leorio.