Chapter 41: The Current Status

"Are you sure you don't want to stick around Hisoka?", Gon asked him.

Gon, Killua and Bisky had formed a team in order to obtain the Strip of Beach card. One of their members had included Hisoka.

"No, I've had quite enough fun already", Hisoka replied.

"Why don't you want to join us?", Killua asked, hoping to find out why he was in the game.

"I'm simply just not interested in collecting cards like you two. Feel free to contact me if anything else comes up. I'll use Accompany or Magentic Force to fly straight to you", he replied as he walked down the staircase.

A brief pause occured between the two boys before Killua made a realization.

"That jerk! We haven't used Magnetic Force since we teamed up with him, am I right?", Killua asked Gon.

"Mhm", Gon replied.

"That means he already knew about spell cards before he ran into us!", Killua explained.

"Huh?!", Gon replied with slight confusion.

"Killua. There's only some liars when there's a good reason to, and there are liars without a reason at all. You and I are the former. But Hisoka's the latter. And fretting it won't get you anywhere, accept it", Bisky explained.

By now, they were outside with the remaining of their team.

Coming from Tsezguerra's binder, they heard: Another player has cast 'Contact' on you.

Recieving more threats from Genthru (a.k.a. The Bomber), they continue to have more business with him throughout the game. Just like before.

~

Another player has cast 'Contact' on you.

Hisoka opened his binder to recieve the transmission.

"This is Phinks. We found him, and I'm heading to your direction as we speak".

"See you in a bit then~", Hisoka replied.

At the crack of dawn, Phinks had brought Hisoka to the location of his group. The members present included Shalnark, Feitan, Franklin, Bonelenov and Shizuku.

"So, where's your friend?", Hisoka asked as he walked up towards Shalnark.

"Machi and Nobu are tailing him. Max is getting some experience with them too", he replied. Pointing his finger upwards to expose the nen thread more visibly, he explains, "He's just up ahead".

"We're planning on letting you negotiate with the exorcist. The price is no object, just make sure he agrees to it", Phinks explained.

"Understood. After all, my fight with Chrollo is on the line", Hisoka replied as he followed the nen string to them.

A short while later, Hisoka was now spying on the exorcist through a telescope, given by Nobunaga.

"How did you locate him?", Hisoka asked.

"As if we were to tell you that, you idiot", Phinks scoffed.

Hisoka sighed and asked, "You there, hiding in the shadows. Was it your ability?".

"You didn't even use nen! What are you? Some type of freak?", Nobunaga questioned.

"Oh no, you see, I just completed a very entertaining battle. It seems that the rush of it has left me quite sensitized. I should probably calm my arousal, and nothing relaxes me more than ravaging someone I've never met", Hisoka replied.