Chapter 25: Welcome to Glam Gas Land

~ Saturday, December 27th, 8:09 pm ~

*knock knock*

"Are you all packed up?", said Kurapika on the outside of the door.

"Yeah, let me just change into something comfortable and I'll be out".

Nothing much has happened since the ball, and the holidays weren't super eventful either

Nothing much has happened since the ball, and the holidays weren't super eventful either. While everyone else had their own plans, Kurapika and I didn't. On Thanksgiving, we both attempted to make our own dinner in the kitchen. Sure, I wasn't the worst cook, but cooking a turkey was very difficult. Kurapika however, definitely didn't know how to cook at all. After that fail, we ended up eating a rotisserie chicken we found in the fridge.

Christmas was about the same. Neon and I spent some time together making friendship bracelets for each other, but she eventually had to go. After that, I spent the rest of the holidays in Kurapika's room. While my room had a balcony, his had a bigger fireplace for us to sit by and binge Christmas movies together.

Tonight, a total of seven of us are flying out to Glam Gas Land. Located in the United States of Saherta in the Yorbian continent, Glam Gas Land is known as the Pleasure Capital. It's a well-known place when it comes to gambing, along with their casinos and hotels. Basho, Linssen, Melody, and the brothers named Kaimen and Kaiyō (who were two of the new hires), were coming along with Kurapika and I. And the seven of us are going to be there for until January 4th, so a little over a week. We were sent to go during New Year's because of it's busy status during that time.

We all boarded on the Nostrade's private airship and started flying out there. I knew it was a long flight, but with our own airship, we may get there quicker than expected.

"Hey Pika, which hotel are we staying at again?", I asked.

"I believe it's called the Princess Hotel", he replied.

I looked it up on my phone and replied, "Oh shit, it's one of the nicer ones. And the casino is HUGE".

"Yeah, it's a really nice one too, but we're not scheduled to gamble there until the 31st", he explained.

"On New Year's Eve?", I questioned.

"Right. They're hosting a large party and there will be plenty of people there. It will probably be our biggest job this week", he answered.

I sighed and said, "This week is going to be a pain in the ass".

"I'm afraid so", he sighed in response. "Try to get some sleep, I'm not sure when we'll arrive".

"No promises", I replied with a slight laugh.

~ Sunday, December 28th, 2:39 am ~

I didn't end up actually falling asleep. I just couldn't. Instead, I just listened to music with some cheap headphones and doodled the most random crap I could think of. I was pretty exhausted at the end.