Chapter 15: A Night Out

^ your fit 😏🕺

^ your fit 😏🕺

It is now 6:27 pm as I walk down the halls of the mansion and down to the front entrance. As I walk out the door, I see my friend waiting at the front gate.

 As I walk out the door, I see my friend waiting at the front gate

^ Kurapika's Outfit (i love this mobage card 😍)

"Hey (Y/N), you ready to go?", Kurapika said.

"Yeah, let's go", I replied.

We walked down the path and eventually made it to the town nearby. Once we got there, I smelled something delicious.

"Do you want to eat now?", asked Kurapika.

I nodded and followed the smell to a small Italian restaurant.

"Italian food?", he said.

"Italian food", I replied.

"Ok, let's eat here then", he replied with a chuckle.

I ate (insert favorite Italian dish here) while Kurapika had a classic chicken parmesan dish. The dinner went pretty well although neither of us really spoke. At least it wasn't very awkward.

"Are you ready to go?", Kurapika asked.

"Yeah, I'm going to the bathroom right now. I'll ask for the check when I'm back", I replied.

Once I got back, our food was already paid.

"Oh hey (Y/N), the waitress brought the check once you left so I paid for everything on my own", he explained.

"Wait what? How much was my meal?", I asked.

"Don't worry about it, it was my treat", he replied with a smile.

"Oh- I-", was all I could get out before he grabbed my hand and started walking out.

I wasn't sure what that was about, but it caused me to blush a little. His hands were quite warm compared to my cold hands.

"Where do you want to go?", he asked me.

"Um-", I said before a crystal shop caught my eye. "Let's go here".