47

This does have smut ish...it's not full smut but yeah  

"This feels dangerous," Jungwoo muttered as Doyoung pushed him up against the back of his bedroom door.

"Your mom's gone," The elder said flatly, more focused on his own arousal that the gravity of the situation. He leaned forward and placed his lips on Jungwoo's neck only to be pushed away.

"No hickeys."

A small smile formed on Doyoung's face before he muttered, "none at all...or just where people can see?" One of his hands slid down the gentle curve of his side and landed on the hem of his shirt. "Can I?" He asked, looking up at the younger.

Although reluctant, he nodded. "Just please make sure nobody will be able to see them," he said quickly before Doyoung pulled the shirt up over his head.

"Got it, Darlin'," The elder clarified before connecting his lips onto the skin just under Jungwoo's collarbone.

That only lasted a few seconds before Jungwoo had something else he needed to voice, "Can we move to my bed? Standing feels awkward."

Jungwoo felt Doyoung's warm breath on his skin as the elder sighed, "Yeah, sure."

Slowly walking over to the bed, Jungwoo begun to panic as he sat down. "Am I annoying you—I'm sorry I'm not trying to annoy you, I'm just really—"

"Nervous," the elder said softly, finishing the boy's sentence, "Just take deep breath, You can tell me to stop whenever, yeah?"

He let out a quiet groan, "I just feel like I'm not doing it right."

"Doing what right?" Doyoung asked, tilting his head to the side in confusion.

"All of it. You know what you're doing but I'm just—awkward. I'm awkward and that's not attractive and you probably don't want to do any of this if I'm not...hot as Soojin would say..." Stopping himself from rambling any longer, Jungwoo bit the inside of his cheek, waiting for Doyoung to laugh at him.

The elder however, didn't laugh. He only smiled at the younger and placed a hand on his thigh, "I think you're very attractive and very hot, Jungwoo. How about today you just lay down and let me take care of you or we can go watch a movie or something, I'm okay with either."

Jungwoo returned the smile, "We can keep going if you're really okay with me doing nothing."

Leaning forward to gently peck the younger's lips, Doyoung muttered, "Don't think of it like that, I want to do this, I don't have to. When you're more comfortable, we can try something more, okay?" Jungwoo nodded before letting himself fall backwards into his pillows, not really knowing what was going to happen next.