49

                          This is just them bickering the whole time basically

"Hi dear boyfriend, is there a reason you didn't tell me about this giant thing on my neck?" Doyoung hissed as he walked up behind Jungwoo in the hallway.

The elder turned around with a guilty expression on his face, "I'm sorry! I think my mom saw it and I just couldn't tell you before you left. I was just hoping that she'll think it from a girlfriend or something."

"Well my mom yelled at me for about an hour saying that you're too innocent for me and I'm corrupting you. Then she changed it to middle school health class so we do it responsibly." Doyoung paused to let out a small laugh, "Oh then Jina told Dahye somebody punched me and that's what it was from."

"I hope you know you're not corrupting me," Jungwoo said softly before very discreetly wrapping his pinky around Doyoung's, "And I'm sorry for not saying anything."

Doyoung turned to look at the boy, a small smile resting on his lips. He opened his mouth to say something, but got distracted by yet another little click. "I'm not mad," he said as he let go of the younger's hand, "I should get to class."

"Yeah," Jungwoo whispered before setting off in the direction of his own class.

✨✨✨

"I have something for you," Doyoung said as he poked his head into the student council room, "but you have to come home with me to get it."

Jungwoo looked up from the paper he was writing and muttered, "please let it be sex I'm so stressed out."

The elder raised an eyebrow before walking over to sit in the seat next to his boyfriend, "Well not exactly."

"Damn," he whispered, leaning forward to rest his forehead on the table, "I'm tired."

Doyoung placed a hand on top of Jungwoo's head, running his fingers through the boys soft hair. "Oh my poor baby, tired and stressed..." he cooed, causing the boy to let out a quiet laugh. "Can we leave before you fall asleep?"

"Mhm..." Jungwoo hummed as he lazily threw the things on the table into his backpack.

Once the two made it to Doyoung's house, Jungwoo added hungry to his list of complaints. He started whining about how hungry he was the second they walked through the door.

Jina peaked her head around the corner, "Did I hear Jungwoo?"

"Yes you did," Doyoung said flatly, "He's very whiny and hungry."

"Well we have food, sweetheart, let's get you something to eat," the woman said softly as she walked over to steal Jungwoo from her son.

✨✨✨