24

"Hi Jungwoo!"

A yelp slipped out of Jungwoo as he rounded the corner of the hallway and ran right into Haechan. "I was just coming to find you...I didn't think you'd wait for me."

Completely ignoring what he had just said, Haechan linked arms with him and started walking towards the front exit of the school, "How was the meeting?"

"Changkyun just complained the whole time, and Mark cried through most of it because he failed his chemistry test." Jungwoo mumbled, still a little upset with the events he had to sit through.

"M—Mark?"

"He's a junior...pretty popular, I'm surprised you don't know him," he added, a confused expression making its way onto his face.

Haechan forced out an awkward laugh. "Yeah...don't know him..." Thankfully, just when he finished his sentence, they were at his car. "Well here we ar—Jaemin get in the back seat we have a guest!"

A blonde boy climbed out of the passenger seat with a huff, "I'm mad at Jeno—I don't want to sit by him."

"Then tell Sicheng to sit in the middle!"

A loud groan came from inside the car, followed by an aggressive, "I'm too old for this shit!"

Turning to Jungwoo with a smile, Haechan gestured to the passenger seat, "There you go."

Once he was in the car and buckled his seat belt, he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and saw it was the boy who Haechan called Jaemin. The boy wiggled his eyebrows and winked, "You're cute, what's your name?"

"Uh J—Jungwoo?"

In a blur of hair and colorful clothing, Jaemin was pushed backwards into his seat and then there was somebody new in front of Jungwoo's face. "He's taken, sorry." The boy then dramatically turned to a pouting Jaemin and hissed, "We're not doing this again!"

The tall boy sitting in between them looked like he was two seconds away from pushing both of them out of the window. "Can you guys argue somewhere else?"

✨✨✨

"And we're here!" Haechan said excitedly, causing the arguing in the back of the car to cease.

Everybody piled out of the car and walked into the small diner. After finding a booth, Jaemin and the two mystery boys climbed into one side, which left the other for Haechan and Jungwoo.

"Ok guys, this is Jungwoo, he's really nice and I met him in Solar's room. It was love at first sight. Anyway, Jungwoo, this is Jaemin, Jeno, and Sicheng," Haechan introduced.

Jaemin leaned forward and rested his chin on his palm, "Hi Jungwoo, you're cute."

A dramatic sigh fell from Jeno's lips, "I'm real close to breaking up with you."