16

"Johnny—Doyoung what the hell!?"

The two boys looked up and gave Ten innocent smiles. "What is it babe?" Johnny asked, trying his hardest to act normal."

"Jungwoo has been sitting in the corner giggling to himself for the past five minutes...do you really think I wouldn't notice you idiots got him high?" The small boy asked as he put a hand on his hip.

"He asked us if he could try smoking—who would I be to refuse." Doyoung said as he pulled a blue lighter out of his sweatshirt pocket.

Rolling his eyes, Ten walked over to the giggling boy and sat down next to him on the floor, "Hi honey...whatcha doin'"

The giggles abruptly stopped as Jungwoo turned to him with wide eyes. "W—When did you get here?" 

"Oh boy..." Ten breathed out, "how about just me and you go hang out, okay?" 

Jungwoo nodded before the two got up and walked towards Johnny's bedroom. When they made it into the room, the younger immediately threw himself onto the soft bed, snuggling into the teddy bear next to the pillows. "Tennie, my head feels funny." 

"Do you have a headache?" 

"No, I feel like I just jumped off a bridge," The boy responded casually. 

"So..." Ten started, trying to find something for the two to talk about, "How are you and Soyeon?" 

A slight blush tinted the boys cheeks, "well...we made out for the first time yesterday." 

The elders eyes widened, not expecting that from him, "H—How was it?" 

"Her lips are really soft—like I don't know how it's possible for them to be that soft..." Jungwoo examined the wall in front of him which was filled with pictures of Johnny and Ten before looking back at the small boy from the pictures, "Did you know that everybody I've kissed felt different?"

Ten laid down on the bed next to the boy before nodding, "Different people make you feel different things."

A pout formed on Jungwoo's face while be brought the teddy bear up to his chest. "Tennie...Soyeon has pretty eyes and smooth hair...but what if she's not the person for me? W—What if things turn out like me and Jiwon again?"

Sitting back up, the elder put a hand in the side of the boys face, "Hey, if things are meant to work out between you two, then they will. Don't stress about something that isn't even a problem. Jiwon obviously wasn't the right person for you, that doesn't mean every relationship is going to end up like that."

Jungwoo's eyes fell down to Ten's lips as he talked, honestly he couldn't understand a word the boy had said to him. All he could think about was how pretty his lips looked. For some reason, he'd never noticed how pretty the boy was in general. Any rational thinking was thrown out the window when something popped into his head: how would it feel to kiss Ten? Jungwoo didn't even give himself a chance to think about what he was doing until their lips were pressed together in an uncomfortable kiss.

Ten immediately pushed the younger away and looked at him with wide eyes, "W—What the hell!? I have a boyfriend!" Taking a second to calm down, he let out a small sigh, "And you're high...I shouldn't have yelled at you."

"I—I just thought...I'm sorry," Jungwoo whimpered before getting up and hurrying out of the room.

"I just can't win." Ten muttered to himself as he fell backwards onto the bed once again. He took a few minutes just to think. Why would Jungwoo even try to kiss him?

Finally leaving Johnny's bedroom, he walked out into the living room to see Jungwoo asleep on the floor, his head resting on Doyoung's thigh. The elder had a hand gently running through the boy's hair as he talked to Johnny.

"How is he asleep already?" Ten asked, sitting on the couch next to his boyfriend.

"He came out here crying and told me that you hate him and don't want to be his friend anymore. Then he fell asleep," Doyoung explained, a small smile resting on his lips.

Suspicious, Ten thought, Doyoung only smiles around his sister. "That was nice of you to be there for him," The boy pried, determined to get something out of Doyoung.

"...okay? I'm nice."

Both Johnny and Ten broke down laughing upon hearing that. "Sorry to break it to you dude, but you're and asshole eighty percent of the time."

Doyoung rolled his eyes, "Shut up—Jungwoo's sleeping."

When Doyoung looked away, Ten leaned over and whispered, "He's definitely in love with Jungwoo," in his boyfriends ear. 

"Stop whispering about me!" The boy hissed.

✨✨✨

Jungwoo woke up in an unfamiliar room, laying on top of something really soft. A small squeak slipped out of him when he looked down and saw Doyoung underneath him. He might have been more worried about why he was on the floor, using Doyoung as a pillow, but all he could think about was that he kissed Ten.

The memory was still fuzzy, but that was the first thing that came back to him from last night. "Why did you even kiss him?" He whispered to himself, "...freak."

"Aw why're you being mean to yourself so early in the morning?" Doyoung joked, sitting up next to the boy.

Jungwoo's eyes darted over to him as he held back the scream that so desperately wanted to escape. "Doyoung—how the hell...how did you even hear that!"

"My little sister needs help a lot in the middle of the night, I've got good ears."

"Apparently," Jungwoo muttered, crossing his arms over his chest. Letting himself fall backwards onto the floor, he let out a drawn out sigh, "This is your fault Y'know. You got me high."

The elder let out a small laugh, "Me and Johnny told you no the first three times, but you kept asking. That's all on you, darling." After stretching—because sleeping on a wooden floor was not great for your body apparently—Doyoung turned back to the boy in front of him, "So what happened? You came to me crying last night about Ten hating you."

Jungwoo mentally cursed himself for being so sensitive all the time, but nevertheless spewed out all that was on his mind. "So Ten asked me about Soyeon—my kinda girlfriend—anyway...we started talking about kissing and all I remember is talking about kissing her then I just...I kissed Ten!"

Doyoung tilted his head to the side, his purple hair—which was barely even noticeable as purple anymore—falling out of his face. "Your kinda girlfriend?"

That's all he has to say!? The younger rolled his eyes and turned so he was facing the wall opposite of Doyoung. "You're no help," he mumbled before pulling his knees up to his chest and burying his head in them.

"Ten didn't look upset with you at all, I wouldn't worry about it. Hey, the last time I got high around anybody other than Johnny, I ended up making out with Minnie—sometimes you just can't control what happens."

Slowly turning back around, Jungwoo lifted his head to look at Doyoung, "You kissed Minnie...?" Maybe he was utterly insane, but there was the same feeling rising in him as when Jiwon made a new guy best friend only after they'd been dating for a few months. "Well she's really pretty, so I can see why." He quickly corrected. 

———

My updates are probably going to slow down a bit now that it's so close to the holidays. 

Thanks for reading