66

Jungwoo stood outside of Doyoung's front door, trying to decide if he should just go in or not. He wasn't necessarily mad at Doyoung anymore...things just felt tense. It felt silly to be to be ignoring each other, yet he had no idea how to approach him.

A small sigh fell from his lips as he brought a hand up to knock. He waited a few seconds before Jina opened the door. She looked shocked to see him at first, but quickly smiled at the boy. Stepping to the side, she let him in, "Doyoung's in his room, I assume you're here for him?"

He nodded, "Do you think he wants to see me?"

"Sweetie...that was the dumbest thing you've ever asked me. Of course he wants to see you."

There were a couple seconds of silence while he just stood there, seemingly stuck in place. "Did he uh...tell you what happened?"

A small smile formed on her lips, "he did. But as much as I love talking to you, I can tell you're stalling." She grabbed his shoulder and turned him towards Doyoung's bedroom, "Go talk to him."

He continued walking down the hallway until he was in front on his boyfriend's bedroom door, facing the same dilemma as earlier. He brought his hand up and gently knocked on the door three times. He heard some shuffling from inside the room before Doyoung opened the door, taking in a harsh breath when he saw his boyfriend standing in front of him.

"Hi," Jungwoo said softly, his heart beating just a little faster at the presence of the boy he'd missed so much over the past week.

"Jungwoo...I'm an asshole for not telling you, I'm sorry that I—"

He didn't give the elder a chance to finish before he wrapped his arms around Doyoung's torso and laid his head in the crook of his neck. It didn't take long for Doyoung to hug the boy back, just missing how he felt in his arms.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you," Jungwoo whispered, not ready to let go yet.

A quiet laugh came out of the elder, "I deserved to get yelled at, Darlin."

"I don't think we should fight anymore. I missed you too much."

Pulling away from the boy, Doyoung placed his hands on either side of Jungwoo's face and pressed a gentle kiss to his lips. "I love you."

Jungwoo leaned forward and kissed him eagerly, just trying to make up for the lost time. "I love you too."

✨✨✨

The two were sitting on Doyoung's bed, Jungwoo sitting in between Doyoung's legs, using the elder as a pillow. "Changkyun came to my house a couple days ago."

Doyoung raised an eyebrow, feeling a bit protective over the boy, "What did he need?"

"He told me that he got expelled..." there was a long pause before he added, "...and that he has feelings for me."