15

A/N here's a surprise Jaehyun chapter, Uhhh angst warning?? Slight gore not really but if bloods not your thing, I probably wouldn't read. 

"Hi Jaehyun, I'm back to give you you're medicine."

Jaehyun looked up at his nurse and rolled his eyes at her exaggerated smile. "I already told you that I don't need it anymore. I'm fine now."

The woman let out a sigh as she set down the small cup of different colored pills. "Jae, I'm not here to argue with you again. This is what your doctor has prescribed to you, there's nothing I can do to change that."

"Tell him I'm fine. Because I am." Picking up the cup, his nurse gestured for him to take the pills. Jaehyun lunged forward and hit the cup out of hand, sending colorful blurs flying across the room. "There's nothing wrong with me! I don't need any damn medication!"

Slamming the cup back down onto the tray next to her, the woman turned around and walked out of the room without another word.

Jaehyun walked over and sat on his bed, making sure to flick the pink and blue pill off his white sheets. "I'm sorry you had to see me like that." He glanced across the room where his boyfriend was sitting in the large recliner they had in every room he's stayed in.

The boy looked up at him with a blank expression and remained silent. "Cmon, Tae, I'm sorry. They just don't get it—when I take the pills you always leave." Jaehyun's eyes drifted down to the boys torso where there was blood soaking into his shirt.

He could see the clots trying to get through the thin blue fabric as the stain only grew larger. "Baby, you're hurt. What happened?"

Taeyong brought a hand up to touch his side, his fingers turning a crimson red the second they landed on the wound. "You don't remember? You did this to me."

"I would never hurt you...I—I couldn't have done that," Jaehyun argued, his eyes filling with tears at the accusation.

"It's because of that stupid letter. This is your fault."

He shook his head as fast as he could, "No! No it isn't my fault! I didn't mean to h—hurt you," Jaehyun yelled.

"Don't cry, Jae. I'm here." Taeyong said he sounded like a completely different person. He sat down on the bed next to his boyfriend. "I'm not mad."

"B—But you just said..."

The boys eyebrows furrowed, "What did I just say? I can't remember." His wound was still leaking, now forming a puddle on the bedsheets.

"Tae we need to get you help. You're bleeding so much...Baby, what happened?" Jaehyun asked, as he noticed the injury his boyfriend had. He leaned forward and placed a small kiss on the boys forehead, "I'll get you help, okay?"

"Nurse!" He yelled as he stumbled out of his room, "I need help!"

The nurse assigned to Jaehyun quickly looked up from behind the desk when she heard his voice. "Are you hurt? What do you need help with?"

Finally finding her, he ignored her questions, "It's my boyfriend, he needs help. He's bleeding real bad."

"Can you tell me where he is?"

He nodded and grabbed her hand, dragging the woman down to his room, "He's right there." Taeyong was still seated on the bed, an even bigger puddle of blood on the bed now. It was soaking into the mattress and dripping onto the gray tiles. "It's okay, baby, she can help you."

The woman's face fell when Jaehyun started taking to empty space. There was such a loving expression on his face as he talked to absolutely nobody. "You'll be better in no time. I love you, okay?" She could feel the tears gathering in her eyes after hearing that.

Jaehyun was one of the hardest patients to deal with because his condition was so heartbreaking. He always refused his medicine so he could spent time with his boyfriend. The nurses often walked in on the boy saying the most heartfelt things to empty space.

"Baby, are you hurt? Why are you bleeding?" She looked up at him and saw the most concerned expression on his face as he walked across the room to sit on the couch. "I think he needs help, can you please help me?"

He didn't wait for a response before turning back around to respond to what his boyfriend said to him, "I didn't do this, silly, what are you talking about?"

The nurse took a deep breath as she realized what she had to do. It was in his file that whenever he was imagining something, they had to tell him it wasn't real.

"Jaehyun, Honey, he's not there. Your boyfriend isn't there."

Jaehyun looked back at to his right and taeyong was gone, but there were still trails of blood all over his room. "Where did he go? Tae, where are you?"

"Remember what you and Dr. Park talked about? Taeyong passed away last year, he's not here."

"N—No..." the boy stood up and started looking over every inch of the room. "He...he can't be gone—I saved him!" Tears rolled down his cheeks as he shook his head, "You're lying to me!"

———

I got inspiration to write this at like midnight last night 

Thanks for reading