70: The End

*a month later*

Jungwoo reached over and interlocked his and Doyoung's hand as he felt a wave of nervousness wash over him. The graduating class was sitting in front of a stage, listening to their principal thank the families for coming.

"What if I trip?" He whispered.

Doyoung leaned in closer so he could hear the boy. "I'll catch you," he stated, a small smile creeping onto his lips.

"Gross..." Although he often expressed his distaste for Doyoung's cheesy remarks, deep down they still gave Jungwoo butterflies. It might have been because of how stolid the elder was when they first met. It was a good feeling knowing he could bring out such a cute side of his boyfriend.

Glancing over at Doyoung, he had the urge to give him a kiss, but ultimately decided against doing that in front of hundreds of people. Feeling the boy's eyes on him, Doyoung turned and gave the boy another smile, trying to tell him there was no need to be nervous.

They held each other's gaze for a while, the atmosphere around them melting away. And only for a moment, it was just the two of them.

Jungwoo's eyes shifted down to look at his lap, a small smile still adorning his features.

"Graduates, if you'll come up to the stage," The principal said into the microphone.

✨✨✨

After the ceremony, the couple had to endure both Doyoung's and Jungwoo's mom wanting to take hundreds of pictures.

After he felt there was enough pictures of him and his boyfriend, Jungwoo pushed the elder away and reached for his best friend.

"We're adults now," Ten muttered as he turned to look at the camera.

"I'm a little terrified."

"Me too."

When the parents were finally satisfied with the pictures they had, they bid their goodbyes.

Jungwoo skipped over to his boyfriend, slipping his hand into Doyoung's once again, "Hi."

Doyoung paused his conversation with Johnny to smile at the boy once again, "Hi."

"I think our parents got along, my mom looked happy."

"Yeah it only took them four months to meet," Doyoung said flatly, "But I'm glad they like each other."

"Hey guys," Ten interrupted, "Johnny's having a party later, you should come."

Jungwoo nodded, deciding to answer for both of them, "We'll be there."